“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Punk being the locker room bully says a lot about the toughness of that locker room. :scust:

wrestling locker room's now a day's are full of

- anime, video game, cosplay, Weeaboo nerds/geeks

- mid 30's - mid 40's year old neck beard's being 90's wrestling Stan's

-MTV jackass influenced, skateboarding, backyard trampoline flipping, stunt men type's

-youtuber, social media influencer, twitch streaming, clout chaser's

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the other story from Meltzer ( of course ) is saying that it was actually Punk who confronted Perry and started a fight with him.

Either way, don't the fans of AEW sort of find this exhausting?
I am trying to imagine how Vince would have dealt with this and for one thing, there's no fukking way Perry would have had balls to go on tv and say some smark shyt about real glass. Vince would have been down his throat and thrown him out of the building before Punk even crossed his path.

I can't imagine any wrestler having the balls to try to start a fight in gorilla right before going out to a match. Unbelievable audacity

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
So the other story from Meltzer ( of course ) is saying that it was actually Punk who confronted Perry and started a fight with him.

Either way, don't the fans of AEW sort of find this exhausting?
I am trying to imagine how Vince would have dealt with this and for one thing, there's no fukking way Perry would have had balls to go on tv and say some smark shyt about real glass. Vince would have been down his throat and thrown him out of the building before Punk even crossed his path.

I can't imagine any wrestler having the balls to try to start a fight in gorilla right before going out to a match. Unbelievable audacity

imagine Brian Kendrick doing on camera sneak disses to Randy Orton on Sunday Night Heat before a PPV. Orton would've been squatting above his bag before the match was even over.