“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Could Punk be surpassing even Hoegan with his political fukkery? :russ:

Made the money mark pony up that back pay :whew:

People knew about this back in May during the upfronts. Why is Dave reporting this now as news?:wtf:

Again, there has to be video of this somewhere. Imagine the look on people’s faces. :laff:

They get told to keep quiet and what did they do this week?:pachaha:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Because the back pay wasn’t reported on.

The story back then was he was secretly hired back "months prior" and I remember he was let go a few weeks to a month after the brawl

Seems like such a weird semantic for Meltzer to report on.....Unless he knows it'll get a reaction

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The story back then was he was secretly hired back "months prior" and I remember he was let go a few weeks to a month after the brawl

Seems like such a weird semantic for Meltzer to report on.....Unless he knows it'll get a reaction
So you think it perfectly lined up to where he didn’t miss any days without getting paid?

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So you think it perfectly lined up to where he didn’t miss any days without getting paid?

I remember the report saying he was hired back "months ago" as a consultant (and this was May and some even wrote top of the year). He was fired sometime after the suspension (Late October)

Basically he paying him for the money he missed on the holidays:pachaha:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I remember the report saying he was hired back "months ago" as a consultant (and this was May and some even wrote top of the year). He was fired sometime after the suspension (Late October)

Basically he paying him for the money he missed on the holidays:pachaha:
However you wanna look at it, he still received back pay for whatever time he missed which wasn’t known until now.