“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

sbud

All Star
Daps
AEW really doesn't have a true corporate structure. So, it's a bunch of fukking wrestlers in postion of power with no qualifications for any logical reason.

Almost like you’d want to make sure you have the staffing and infrastructure in place to avoid this shyt before throwing millions of dollars at it and constantly trying to put more and more shows on ESPN7 every night of the week. These dipshyt billionaires gotta spread the wealth man, it’s outrageous lol

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Im still trying to figure out if all this started cause Tony re-assigned Colt Cabana, then why didnt EVP ask for a mediation back in spring 2022 with Punk and Tony over it. Word was they just stop talking to him back then and then the rumours and feelings amongst the elite pro locker started the resentment

Its the same deal here, If Tony is giving Punk a carte blanche list of who can be at Collision or not how is this not at least checked with them as EVP, they wanna just still act like hes persona non grata. They dont seem to care what he does yet they care what he does.

Feel how you about Punk and his explosivness but if you cant even be an EVP an be a moderator then fukk is you doing? Developing Video Games that flop after delays and clashes with gamemakers and assign people business logistics stuff that doesnt even work (Bucks putting a family member in charge of merch and people complaining theres no t-shirt)

10000% Cody was about his business there

taker597

Superstar
Daps
assign people business logistics stuff that doesnt even work (Bucks putting a family member in charge of merch and people complaining theres no t-shirt)

This is wild. I heard it was bad, but after seeing it 1st hand. What a waste. Talk about leaving so much money on the table.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Jungle boy was about to ruin his title reign like Goldberg did. By punching real glass. Putting his ability to use his appendages naturally for the rest if his life in jeopardy.

Yet if you ask this skinny ass motherfukker to bench some weight or row some shyt to get his thin rail ass back bigger. You get no results.

Tony khan is learning what vkm learned when hogun came to power in fledgling wwf.

That you are gonna have to curtail the largest draw. If you are not adept.
at understanding power.
till after power has been lost

All this internet sheet talk.

Is still nowhere near the orange goblin.

So i do not understand what all the vortroil is for.

nor why this has gone this many pages. Yet when a rant is needed on product. There is never any rant written by y'all.

I find the lack of rants on shows.
Alarming.

I still do not understand any fascination with dirt sheet shyt. As it just ruins thw work you are gonna watch before you watch it. Plus y'all are marks and do not understand any components to a draw based business from real actualization or study here. So I find it alarming. People are worried about some back stage shyt. More than the quality of the works they view.

Art Barr

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I was wondering what started this and apparently the hardcore AEW stans (who siding with Elite) went at him for this and saying he siding with CM Punk?

His dad battling the NBA and he fighting the IWC :wow:

He should bring that same energy towards his MAGA father :mjpls: