“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Could Punk be surpassing even Hoegan with his political fukkery? :russ:
I still think Brother Bruti, Horace Hogan (ain't this dude a white supremacist biker), and the Nasty Bous being drug around for year's more impressive.

Imagine if instead of Bischoff being Higans bottom bytch it was Ted Turner himself. That's the dynamic that Tony has created. Wild shyt.

I think the fact that despite doing what he did Ace Steel was brought back can't be interpreted as anything but disrespect to the bucks. And they still re-signed! Maybe Tony told the bucks Punk aniny going anywhere get down or kay down.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Homie from FTR was arrested this morning

95a2c0425989a8d7d2c04a0d39a45a4d.png

:mjlol:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Ace got backpay :mjlol:

FTR Hair getting arrested for gun charges right before the big All In Match :mjlol:

Either way, horrible look for Khan. You either didnt know about something so serious and booked the match or you did know and booked the match anyway.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ace got backpay :mjlol:

FTR Hair getting arrested for gun charges right before the big All In Match :mjlol:

Either way, horrible look for Khan. You either didnt know about something so serious and booked the match or you did know and booked the match anyway.

We don't know the full story of what happened in the locker room, but it doesn't occur to these people that maybe he got backpay because Tony realized that whatever happened, he could have been sued. The probability doesn't occur to these folks...

Was surprised to hear about this with FTR. Too bad, one of my favorite tag teams.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Punk over estimates his atheletic ability...of course he's not gonna get Samoa Joe big ass over for the GTS to look good.

just like he can't land on his feet to do a flip

like he can't get distance on his diving elbow
Just like he can't win a fight in the UFC even against the lowest tier of opponents