“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
punches looked like shyt in training :snoop:
Idk about you this looks like a money uppercut to me :wow:
wp-1471666533825.gif

@krackdagawd why did Punk go into MMA when he had hands like this? :why:
Could've just done boxing :snoop:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
wp-1471666533825.gif

The funny part is all those mma dudes shyt on him online, in interviews, at the pressers yet for some reason Punk wasn’t about the action over there :patrice:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Omega/the Bucks would really have to slow down their style to accommodate Punk in any potential match, he's washed

I was surprised that Punk’s knees didn’t buckle when he lifted Joe up. That was the only impressive thing. He couldn’t finish it clean though. Joe is a big Mf…

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
wp-1471666533825.gif

:dead: Real talk Punk needed that time in the UFC to humble himself. It was an admirable thing to do but man…he should’ve never been on the UFC roster. He was no where near ready to be competitive. Lower organizations? Maybe but UFC is filled with savages. Punk was gonna be food. It was a lose/lose situation.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:dead: Real talk Punk needed that time in the UFC to humble himself. It was an admirable thing to do but man…he should’ve never been on the UFC roster. He was no where near ready to be competitive. Lower organizations? Maybe but UFC is filled with savages. Punk was gonna be food. It was a lose/lose situation.
The funny thing is they did not give him any of those savages
He got Mickey Gall who only had 2 pro fights (to his credit he won a few more UFC fights after the Punk fight before eventually washing out)
And then he got Mike Jackson who was a really like a low level regional guy in terms of skill. And he got super dominated in both fights

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
they've already diluted Collision with the bare roster this week and may have killed its momentum and perception :francis:

The last 2 weeks and going back to the show vs Summerslam were a fatal error. I dont know all about that banning people from the show shyt but if you give people the impression that its gonna be like this vs how it was 4 or 5 weeks ago you losing viewers even with College Football

Episode was average for Collision (Which means decent) but they've let go of the urgency now that both football seasons have started and TK will be not focused

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
they've already diluted Collision with the bare roster this week and may have killed its momentum and perception :francis:

The last 2 weeks and going back to the show vs Summerslam were a fatal error. I dont know all about that banning people from the show shyt but if you give people the impression that its gonna be like this vs how it was 4 or 5 weeks ago you losing viewers even with College Football

Episode was average for Collision (Which means decent) but they've let go of the urgency now that both football seasons have started and TK will be not focused

I hate that they use the time slot excuse for rampage. People tuned in at first, even in my biggest party days, if there’s something I wanna watch that night I watch it no matter when it is. I hope collision isn’t part 2

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I hate that they use the time slot excuse for rampage. People tuned in at first, even in my biggest party days, if there’s something I wanna watch that night I watch it no matter when it is. I hope collision isn’t part 2

Summer might be a terrible time to start a show for AEW cause Tony will invest in it first month and then I wonder if he thinks Jaguars and Fulham is important by September and I can leave it on cruise control as there's no danger of the show being cancelled by low ratings.