“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Now this is something I’d like to see just for the pure fukkery
bushlaugh.png

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
More Clickbait stuff from the sheets who admit it wasnt a big deal but had to get their aggregates:unimpressed:

Per the report, Punk took issue with a sport that Perry planned on performing on an early episode of "Collision," which took place during AEW's tour of Canada. Apparently, Perry wanted to use real glass in a backstage segment, and Punk immediately pushed back against the idea as it was a safety hazard. The article also states that Tony Schiavone and others objected to Perry using the glass.

The exchange led to an argument between Punk and Perry, with the latter reportedly upset about his plans being changed. Afterward, the company initiated guidelines to ensure that no performer used real glass without receiving permission from the office beforehand.

Furthermore, Punk reportedly told Perry that "Collision" doesn't have segments of that ilk and advised him to stay on "AEW Dynamite" if he had a problem with it. While many people in the locker room described the situation as an argument between the pair, Punk's side claimed that Perry threw a tantrum. All in all, though, most people agreed with Punk as Perry's planned glass segment was objected to by doctors.

Read More: Details On Reported AEW Collision Incident Backstage Involving Jack Perry, CM Punk - Wrestling Inc.

:mjtf: Whats wrong with these Elite Stooges man? And no guesses for how twitter reacted to the headline without reading the article

My man said, “We don’t do that over here bruh.

Man take that ol mudshow carny shyt over to Dynamite if need be” :camby:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Punk is doing what exactly what Khan should have been doing.. Running this shyt like a boss so AEW can profit and it can stay. You can't be friends and passive aggressive with these dudes which is why they would have try to run circles around Khan whom is clearly green about the business.

Marks wanna talk shyt.. But with Bryan, Punk and FTR heavily involved.. Collision is the best wrestling show out behind Smackdown

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Aren't Jay White and Juice buddies with the Elite wonder why they have no problems with Punk lol:mjpls:
The Gunns gave the laydown on jungle stooge

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dear Hangmayne, I wrote you but you still ain't calling. I left my cell, my pager and my home phone at the bottom :mjcry:

Um no
Can't be apologizing in text messages after popping shyt to a live crowd after the show
He was the one who was all "the apology must be as loud as the disrespect" so that ain't gonna cut it

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Um no
Can't be apologizing in text messages after popping shyt to a live crowd after the show
He was the one who was all "the apology must be as loud as the disrespect" so that ain't gonna cut it

Well, it's established that he's intimidated by and scared of Page for some reason, so not all that surprising he'd text. It's ironic though given he shytted on Cody Rhodes for trying to recruit him via text and now he's trying to apologize through the same method.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Well, it's established that he's intimidated by and scared of Page for some reason, so not all that surprising he'd text. It's ironic though given he shytted on Cody Rhodes for trying to recruit him via text and now he's trying to apologize through the same method.

Yeah remember when Punk called out Hangman about “the apology needs to be as loud and as public as the disrespect”? I guess sending a text and leaking the news to the dirt sheet is public and loud enough in Punk’s mind