“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Had Hangman went and smacked the shyt out Punk that night he first cut that promo it would’ve clipped all that shyt at the knees.

Even if he loses the fight, He still fought.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

This was a regular ass wrestling promo. MANY people have said worse about Punk the past 20 years. He’s constantly going at Hangman because he’s weak.

Contrast that with the union grandstanding last night. Truth always hurt worse

Silkk

Daps
Contrast that with the union grandstanding last night. Truth always hurt worse
Yet HHH, Steph, & Miz shyt on him for almost a decade and fired him on his wedding day but he can get over that to go make amends and kiss their ass :mjlol:

You also notice he never brings up Jericho or Mox’s name even though they’ve talked about him too. Cause he knows that both would come see him.

Say what you want about Jericho but that mofo was down to fight with Goldberg & Lesnar in their primes. Yet Hangman too p*ssy to pull up on Punk, Even when his boys did.

Silkk

Daps
“Elijah Burke and CM Punk's issues date back to their time in ECW when the two men had several matches against each other. CM Punk went on to claim that Burke was his least favorite person to ever work with.

However, Burke would then respond to those comments, calling out Punk for never saying anything to his face when they were together, with the two men clearly not having a connection.”

:jbhmm:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Punk didn't tell a single lie.

Ain't no one trying to buy tickets to watch the flabby my pronouns are he/him cowboy apart from a niche group of clapping seal neckbeards

And Punk ain't get fired for two piecing one of the MAGAVPs and none of them lames have stepped to him before or after, so why wouldn't Punk shyt on them queers....we know there won't be any business or physical repercussions :heh:

Silkk

Daps
Punk didn't tell a single lie.

Ain't no one trying to buy tickets to watch the flabby my pronouns are he/him cowboy apart from a niche group of clapping seal neckbeards

And Punk ain't get fired for two piecing one of the MAGAVPs and none of them lames have stepped to him before or after, so why wouldn't Punk shyt on them queers....we know there won't be any business or physical repercussions :heh:
Bucks & Kenny at least stepped to him :manny:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Its p*ssy as a grown ass man to constantly let someone disrespect you with no end in sight when you know that you’ll be working together for the foreseeable future and your money is guaranteed either way.

And that Kobe/Smush analogy is TERRIBLE. You know why you didn’t use Kobe & Shaq, Because it’s the exact same situation.

And even though they took their shots in the media, They also confronted each other and had their squabbles like grown men should. Which led to respect, Which led to their eventual friendship.

Nobody in any locker room respects someone who doesn’t respect themself enough to stand up like a man.

Same with Bret/Shawn.

Yet HHH, Steph, & Miz shyt on him for almost a decade and fired him on his wedding day but he can get over that to go make amends and kiss their ass :mjlol:

You also notice he never brings up Jericho or Mox’s name even though they’ve talked about him too. Cause he knows that both would come see him.

Say what you want about Jericho but that mofo was down to fight with Goldberg & Lesnar in their primes. Yet Hangman too p*ssy to pull up on Punk, Even when his boys did.

I said Kobe and Smush because it was a one sided beef, Kobe didn’t do shyt to harm Smush career, but Smush was bitter. Same with Isiah and MJ, Isiah speaks on MJ constantly to try to lure a public comment out of him and MJ won’t ever give him what he wants. Maybe it’s because the dream team snub conspiracy was confirmed as fact in 2020, but Isiah should have long let it go. Examples apply here. Kobe took tiny shots at Smush but largely he and MJ never gave in. I bet the AEW locker room respects the guy that’s about their business and not the one that sank business for 6 months. The people in 1997 locker room were all high and didn’t know what the fukk was going on, Hangman benefits from the moral high ground. I honestly don’t see the business considerations for forcing them to wrestle. There was a story to be told about Hangman defending AEW from turning it into WWE but that’s long past. Tony should have cut Phil mic off when he talked about any wrestlers other than the guys he’s facing at these 2 PPVs.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I said Kobe and Smush because it was a one sided beef, Kobe didn’t do shyt to harm Smush career, but Smush was bitter. Same with Isiah and MJ, Isiah speaks on MJ constantly to try to lure a public comment out of him and MJ won’t ever give him what he wants. Maybe it’s because the dream team snub conspiracy was confirmed as fact in 2020, but Isiah should have long let it go. Examples apply here. Kobe took tiny shots at Smush but largely he and MJ never gave in. I bet the AEW locker room respects the guy that’s about their business and not the one that sank business for 6 months. The people in 1997 locker room were all high and didn’t know what the fukk was going on, Hangman benefits from the moral high ground. I honestly don’t see the business considerations for forcing them to wrestle. There was a story to be told about Hangman defending AEW from turning it into WWE but that’s long past. Tony should have cut Phil mic off when he talked about any wrestlers other than the guys he’s facing at these 2 PPVs.

you're telling me Hangman doing a "you're not my friends anymore :( " storyline with the Dork Order is a better move than a feud with CM Punk where people would be hanging on every promo they cut? :comeon:

Silkk

Daps
Stop saying Smush’s name :comeon:

Punk & Hangman are both former world champions. I don’t want to hear shyt about no fukking Smush Parker :camby: