“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Hangman needs to grow some nuts and just go smack the shyt out Punk. He only keep going at him cause he think he p*ssy.

And so far, Punk is looking to be right. Been damn near a year and dude still aint clapped back. S-A-W-F-T

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hangman needs to grow some nuts and just go smack the shyt out Punk. He only keep going at him cause he think he p*ssy.

And so far, Punk is looking to be right. Been damn near a year and dude still aint clapped back. S-A-W-F-T

Punk is the big superstar getting ignored by the elite and ignored by MJF cast off onto a different night from most relevant AEW performers. They should keep ignoring him. He wants to be Hogan and Cena so bad but they were never this irrelevant with college football starting in 13 days

Silkk

Daps
Punk is the big superstar getting ignored by the elite and ignored by MJF cast off onto a different night from most relevant AEW performers. They should keep ignoring him. He wants to be Hogan and Cena so bad but they were never this irrelevant with college football starting in 13 days
Not sure if you ever had anybody try you in real life, If you have you would know why this advice never works.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not sure if you ever had anybody try you in real life, If you have you would know why this advice never works.

I know enough to know that words don’t mean shyt. Especially words from Phil Brooks. Why should Hangman ever give him what he wants?

Silkk

Daps
I know enough to know that words don’t mean shyt. Especially words from Phil Brooks. Why should Hangman ever give him what he wants?
So you’d let a new hire come onto your job and disrespect you time & time again because stick & stones will break your bones but words will never hurt you?

Thats p*ssy :manny:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So you’d let a new hire come onto your job and disrespect you time & time again because stick & stones will break your bones but words will never hurt you?

Thats p*ssy :manny:

That’s p*ssy to want to go swing because someone made fun of my toy sales. Should Kobe have went to attack Smush Parker? Should MJ go after Isiah (and get his ass beat)? It’s not affecting his money, Punk isn’t a physical threat to anyone backstage besides one person and Hangman Page fans hate Punk anyway.

Silkk

Daps
That’s p*ssy to want to go swing because someone made fun of my toy sales. Should Kobe have went to attack Smush Parker? Should MJ go after Isiah (and get his ass beat)? It’s not affecting his money, Punk isn’t a physical threat to anyone backstage besides one person and Hangman Page fans hate Punk anyway.
Its p*ssy as a grown ass man to constantly let someone disrespect you with no end in sight when you know that you’ll be working together for the foreseeable future and your money is guaranteed either way.

And that Kobe/Smush analogy is TERRIBLE. You know why you didn’t use Kobe & Shaq, Because it’s the exact same situation.

And even though they took their shots in the media, They also confronted each other and had their squabbles like grown men should. Which led to respect, Which led to their eventual friendship.

Nobody in any locker room respects someone who doesn’t respect themself enough to stand up like a man.

Same with Bret/Shawn.