“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Stop saying Smush’s name :comeon:

Punk & Hangman are both former world champions. I don’t want to hear shyt about no fukking Smush Parker :camby:

Smush has a beautiful 2004 championship ring, don’t ever forget it

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
you're telling me Hangman doing a "you're not my friends anymore :( " storyline with the Dork Order is a better move than a feud with CM Punk where people would be hanging on every promo they cut? :comeon:

You see how stupid Punk looks with the fake belt? MJF doesn’t respond, no one wants it, not even pretending to. He looks like Greg Valentine taking a picture with his old IC belt at a card signing. Hangman is the top star for the next decade, why would he give the shine to someone that’s faded so much? Punk needs the Elite, that’s very clear here

• Haha
Reactions: 907

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You see how stupid Punk looks with the fake belt? MJF doesn’t respond, no one wants it, not even pretending to. He looks like Greg Valentine taking a picture with his old IC belt at a card signing. Hangman is the top star for the next decade, why would he give the shine to someone that’s faded so much? Punk needs the Elite, that’s very clear here
When's the last time he's even been on TV? :what:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
if Hangman is the top star for AEW over the next decade then that means Pringles man Papa Khan told Tony he was cut off and couldn't afford any more star free agents

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
if Hangman is the top star for AEW over the next decade then that means Pringles man Papa Khan told Tony he was cut off and couldn't afford any more star free agents

I meant to say A top star, and he is. How many clean losses does Moxley have in AEW? I count 2 since pre pandemic. The people that matter respect Hangman. He’s not getting the reaction he did in 2021 and neither was Cole and that changed overnight. He has TIME, which is what Punk lacks. Think about what all time greats were doing at 45 and where they were at in their careers. That’s why Punk needs the elite.

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Man.... Punk is a whole ass bytch, but Hangman career straight up being sabotage over a Colt Cabana line. I get it. It was 100% fabricated, but enough is enough. It time to squash this beef.

At the very least... Page can't allow this man to keep making him look like a complete bytch. Which has completely derailed his overinflated stock(being propped up by EVPs) and becoming a detriment on his livelihood. Get this shyt sorted out, because your 1st in-house name to be world champion to flame out like this is horrendous.

I get that Page really got forced into that spot by his friends, but he still got plenty years left in him and you don't want him to turn into a Southern Dolph Ziggler.

Granted... Still missing context on what this promo is...

Last edited:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Wrestlers getting turned away left and right to appease punk.
bushlaugh.png