“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Wow Collision went up another 100k in viewers against Boxing and UFC. :ohhh:

Did better on a Saturday than NXT did in the week:whoo:

I'm shocked they are getting that number when other events are on PPV. Saturday is going to be a bloodbath in the ratings, but WBD must be happy that they are pulling in 700k+ on a Saturday night.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

Another rematch :unimpressed:way to go TK! Just what your fans wanted to see on your biggest show ever :clap:

Yea this shyt feels like lazy last minute booking. If they never had Punk and Joe wrestle up to this point then it would be a big deal.

This Adderal and Cocaine cocktail fueled matchmaking needs to stop. I bet this nicca be lowkey forgetting some of the past shyt he’s booked until he’s reminded of it

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Not sure where that guy got his numbers from since they come out Tuesday but if those are the fast nationals it’ll probably be a little higher when the final rating comes in

They probably won’t panic though as it was up against Summerslam and they’ll rebound next week

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Not sure where that guy got his numbers from since they come out Tuesday but if those are the fast nationals it’ll probably be a little higher when the final rating comes in

They probably won’t panic though as it was up against Summerslam and they’ll rebound next week

They are fast nationals. Probably around 410k.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

They are fast nationals. Probably around 410k.

Yeah that seems to be norm vs a WWE PLE. They should be okay after. College football will be a battle but I’m thinking if the number vs UFC last week, wrestling fans should still hold some kind of retention

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Yet there are still people who claim there's no crossover between the 2 promotions, there's WWE fans and then there's AEW fans. Nah b, the fambase for wrestling has shrank dramatically and even at it's height most people were watching WWF, WCW, and ECW. There's an extremely small section of viewers that are actually dedicated to a single company and it's not profitable to cater to them.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-4070.jpg