“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Wrestlers getting turned away left and right to appease punk.
bushlaugh.png

:mjlol: Smfh

taker597

Superstar
Daps
This shyt like if Simon Dean tried to insert himself into the Edge/Matt/Lita drama :dead:Breh this is above your level
Elite had enough with the Page shyt...

But let's also bring up this jobber that got his spot cut :steviej:

This shyt happens all the time. They fly a jobber in and his spot gets cut. They pay him his fee and gets fly back home. Easy money :myman:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
How can Hangman give Punk what’s coming if Phil is hiding behind security?

all you gotta do is have a pizza delivered to a side door and Dax (and Cash along with him) will be out of the picture for a minute

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Never in a million years would Vince or HHH let one wrestler say who can and can’t be at a show. Even Bischoff nor Dixie Carter would go for that bullshyt :scust:

I’m certain Roman has that power. They ended raw underground because of Roman

• Wow
Reactions: 907

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Man.... Punk is a whole ass bytch, but Hangman career straight up being sabotage over a Colt Cabana line. I get it. It was 100% fabricated, but enough is enough. It time to squash this beef.

At the very least... Page can't allow this man to keep making him look like a complete bytch. Which has completely derailed his overinflated stock(being propped up by EVPs) and becoming a detriment on his livelihood. Get this shyt sorted out, because your 1st in-house name to be world champion to flame out like this is horrendous.

I get that Page really got forced into that spot by his friends, but he still got plenty years left in him and you don't want him to turn into a Southern Dolph Ziggler.

Granted... Still missing context on what this promo is...

He's 12 years younger than Sourpuss Punk and I'm guessing Punk isn't going to be around since his deal is up in February or March of 2024.