“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
They don't have much of a ceiling as single competitors if we are being honest about that either.
Right, this aint the Lucha Brothers who can make stuff shake in singles as well as tag. The bucks whole appeal only works as a team. Hell, even Dante Martin has more appeal as a singles competitor than the bucks.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
They don't have much of a ceiling as single competitors if we are being honest about that either.

If they had a history of being singles competitors like the Briscoes or MCMG in addition to being a team, it would get them a lot further. Never say never obviously, but based on what we've seen on BTE and in the ring, I don't think either could pull off a believable singles run. Not to mention there's a lot of tread on the tires with them, so who knows how long they have until they're inquiring about membership to the Larry Holms Garden

taker597

Superstar
Daps
If they had a history of being singles competitors like the Briscoes or MCMG in addition to being a team, it would get them a lot further. Never say never obviously, but based on what we've seen on BTE and in the ring, I don't think either could pull off a believable singles run. Not to mention there's a lot of tread on the tires with them, so who knows how long they have until they're inquiring about membership to the Larry Holms Garden
Personality of a white hipster millennial gonna draw electric crickets. 5head Jungle Boy got a more acclaimed singles career than the both of them.

:mjlol:

Then, they have the nerve to hardball Tony acting like they've "done" everything like life is one path video game. Smug ass dipshyts.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

IMG-4022.jpg

“Booker of the year” at it again?