“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Meltz and friends got these idiotic fans soft boycotting. :mjlol:

They'd be stupid to because all the other advertising has the Elite on it.

Walking around London I've seen a lot of promo for the show. Tk was smart to book this with Livenation cause they've gone all out (ha) with promoting this show everywhere this summer.
Its like the street posters have Kenny and the Elite, Jericho, Mox, Sting and the Dynamite crew...even the posters at the music festival have the same ad

But the ad's in the newspapers and on public transport for All In have Punk, FTR, Samoa Joe, Pac basically the collision crew

Motherfukkers gonna start beefing over who has the better promo reach :mjlol:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore

I can’t even see these two seriously consider much less actually pop up in WWE. They seem like the types that lowkey pop shyt about booking and other stuff going on over there…they’d literally be sellouts if they hopped over

Cody’s different because dude essential figured he’d come full circle, albeit with more value. I still think Omega would honestly consider going over to wind down his career

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I'm fairly convinced at this point Tony Khan is trying to force the MAGA Bucks out of AEW without looking like the bad guy.

He's probably fed up with having to deal with their primadona shyt and wants to run the company without the baggage of AEW still being seen as The Elite's promotion. They don't draw or bump ratings. They bring nothing to the table and have now been actively trying to sabotage the company's main star.

The key is holding onto Omega, if he can do that and lose the Bucks then that's a major W. If Miss Kenny goes then whatever, he ain't got long left at a high level anyway