“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The Young Bucks had no idea that AEW had released Fuego Del Sol despite being EVP’s.

“However, I have to turn around and say The Bucks have been phenomenal to me since day one. They treated me like a brother, a wrestler, one of the boys. They never treated me like I was an extra. They never acted like they were above me because they were EVPs, they’ve both checked on me since I got hurt. And since I got released, I got messages from both Matt and Nick saying ‘We had no clue, we’re so sorry. Hope and wish the best for you,’ because they were always good to me.”

Fuego Del Sol also retains a strong relationship with Cody Rhodes, despite the star leaving AEW back in early 2022. One of the big questions following Rhodes’ departure was his relationship with fellow EVPs the Young Bucks and Kenny Omega.

Speaking at the premiere of his new WWE documentary Rhodes revealed that he remains on good terms with the Bucks and they speak regularly.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
The Young Bucks had no idea that AEW had released Fuego Del Sol despite being EVP’s.

“However, I have to turn around and say The Bucks have been phenomenal to me since day one. They treated me like a brother, a wrestler, one of the boys. They never treated me like I was an extra. They never acted like they were above me because they were EVPs, they’ve both checked on me since I got hurt. And since I got released, I got messages from both Matt and Nick saying ‘We had no clue, we’re so sorry. Hope and wish the best for you,’ because they were always good to me.”

Fuego Del Sol also retains a strong relationship with Cody Rhodes, despite the star leaving AEW back in early 2022. One of the big questions following Rhodes’ departure was his relationship with fellow EVPs the Young Bucks and Kenny Omega.

Speaking at the premiere of his new WWE documentary Rhodes revealed that he remains on good terms with the Bucks and they speak regularly.
Maybe, they can get him back on the roster. If they have room for Colt cabana don't see why they can't pay for this guy's rehab. I guess theyre only invested in roster moves when they can try to own punk.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Elite leaving would solidify AEW as the new TNA, for better or worse. It's already almost there, but that'd be the last step.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
you know maybe if they stop going to Chicago like every other week. The ticket sales wouldn't stagnate. Are those hats photoshopped on the Bucks?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The key is holding onto Omega,
Yup, that's basically it. It's pretty evident The Young Bucks run as a drawing act are dead and they ain't coming back. But Kenny is still a difference maker for them so Khan can't afford to lose him.

The funny thing is the Bucks ain't gonna accomplish shyt anywhere else either so they might think they have leverage but they really don't.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm fairly convinced at this point Tony Khan is trying to force the MAGA Bucks out of AEW without looking like the bad guy.

He's probably fed up with having to deal with their primadona shyt and wants to run the company without the baggage of AEW still being seen as The Elite's promotion. They don't draw or bump ratings. They bring nothing to the table and have now been actively trying to sabotage the company's main star.

The key is holding onto Omega, if he can do that and lose the Bucks then that's a major W. If Miss Kenny goes then whatever, he ain't got long left at a high level anyway

Losing all of the EVPs they started with would reflect impossibly terribly. I’m convinced that Tony has worked bidding wars that you fall for every time. FTR, Rush, MJF, etc