“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

taker597

Superstar
Daps
These shyts used to fully sell out in a day bruh. Why you setting up 9k in a 23k arena? That’s not even half.
AEW ain't brand new anymore. AEW sustainablity was always builted on as being better than Vince's creative lead WWE.

That has changed and AEW couldn't tell a compelling story to save their live to draw a crowd. Constantly bombarded by injuries, terrible main event scene, and Tony's home grown midget stars still aren't draws.

All Tony can do is put in a bunch of high work rate guys into annoying multi man matches trying to manipulate TEW to give him high match ratings.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
There’s a million fukking cities to run and they run the same 10 over and over.

Why not run more hot college cities like WCW used to, especially during fb/school season when campuses are packed

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
There’s a million fukking cities to run and they run the same 10 over and over.

Why not run more hot college cities like WCW used to, especially during fb/school season when campuses are packed

Because Khan's ego to just do small venues and save the big stuff for the same friggin cities seems to escape him. Hell, they need to try to tap into the Southern market, ala come to Koalabama, so I can take the Joey to see Hobbs.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Because Khan's ego to just do small venues and save the big stuff for the same friggin cities seems to escape him. Hell, they need to try to tap into the Southern market, ala come to Koalabama, so I can take the Joey to see Hobbs.
I don't think it's ego, it's the fact that they're struggling to sell tickets in 5k arenas. He made the mistake of not traveling more when the product was new and exciting, and now that everything outside of All In is trending downward they can't do big arenas regularly.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I don't think it's ego, it's the fact that they're struggling to sell tickets in 5k arenas. He made the mistake of not traveling more when the product was new and exciting, and now that everything outside of All In is trending downward they can't do big arenas regularly.

On the real, COVID kinda killed the momentum, but even when the restrictions were lifted, he could have easily ate off of All Out III alone. Hell, even his beloved ROH before the buyout, actually went all over the country. Yet, somehow wrestling doesn't exist outside of Canada and Chicago :why:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The Khan's mismanaging a company/business? Shocking:ohhh:
Did Wario Khan ever pay those black newscasters?:stopitslime:

images

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

lol does TK even know what he’s doing as far as the card goes for All In? Saw a couple people mention it’s looking like a glorified house show.

Only thing that has been speculated is Kenny/Ospreay but since it’s possibly the biggest show they will ever put on in front of a crowd it would be a better look to keep it all 100% AEW talent on the card. Why give that look to wrestlers from other promotions? It’s not going to sit well with the rest of the talent. But hey it isn’t my company so.. :yeshrug:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
lol does TK even know what he’s doing as far as the card goes for All In? Saw a couple people mention it’s looking like a glorified house show.

Only thing that has been speculated is Kenny/Ospreay but since it’s possibly the biggest show they will ever put on in front of a crowd it would be a better look to keep it all 100% AEW talent on the card. Why give that look to wrestlers from other promotions? It’s not going to sit well with the rest of the talent. But hey it isn’t my company so.. :yeshrug:
Why not bring in Osprey? He's not going to be in Japan forever and he looks like a potential megastar for the UK. Treat me him well.

If AEW doesn't try to buy him out. WWE will. An elite 30 year old London born wrestler that can work a mic. They would throw the bag at him while adding mileage with a much less intense style.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Cant even “sell out” a 9k set up in a 23k arena in your hottest market for one of your biggest events of the year? Is Chicago finally suffering from CM Punk fatigue?

A year ago they would have legit sold this place out.

But wait that’s not all

Booker of the year really hasn’t done shyt with CM Punk. No wonder Punk pulled up to WWE last time they were in Chicago to try to meet with Hunter. :dead:

It's almost like allowing your executive vp’s to poison the well for arguably the biggest star on the roster could have adverse side effects.

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

It seems like Ospreay was the first wrestler period confirmed for All in. I highly doubt that would happen or he would go over at FD2 without an “understanding” between AEW/NJPW. His tag team partners already jumped

• Dap
Reactions: 907