“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
During his recent interview with Uproxx, Kenny Omega discussed how AEW should handle All In and All Out being a week apart:

So basically the Dynamite/Elite side does All In and and Collision/Punk side does All out. :skip:

This would be stupid and I don’t think it would happen. Simply because although the main advertising for All in didn’t have Punk/FTR and Joe, they went out of their way to put a big ad in the Metro paper on the weekend of Money in the Bank that had those exact guys on there

There’s people expected those guys to be there and looking at the Brits on wrestling twitter they’re still holding out hope for CMFTR vs The Elite

They fukk this up they’re never doing a big stadium again

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wish TK would pull an 1999 Eric Bischoff and offer releases to whoever wants to leave. If they stay, then they have to fall in line. If they leave, they would have to hope that WWE is willing to sign them or make less money in Japan/Indys.

I agree with the spirit of this. No mid carder in any era should be able to nix doing a job. Especially those who WWE already fired. When I started watching wrestling, Steamboat, Snuka and Tito were all veteran jobbers and that’s Andrade, Miro, etc if they returned.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I wish TK would pull an 1999 Eric Bischoff and offer releases to whoever wants to leave. If they stay, then they have to fall in line. If they leave, they would have to hope that WWE is willing to sign them or make less money in Japan/Indys.
Problem is his heart is too wrapped up in all this and he’s scared he’s going to lose one of his man crushes. He also couldn’t bear the thought of not being universally adored by the AEW fanbase for letting one of them walk.

By the time I had to watch Cody Rhodes main event a sell out WrestleMania folks would have been too scared to even look at me

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Bucks and their stans are the worst.

Notice once Phil came back, the Elite and their dikkriders fell back, making the Dub actually pretty tolerable. Almost as if the toxicity is not from the promotion, but from the enablers and their sausage makers.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Cant even “sell out” a 9k set up in a 23k arena in your hottest market for one of your biggest events of the year? Is Chicago finally suffering from CM Punk fatigue?

A year ago they would have legit sold this place out.

But wait that’s not all

Booker of the year really hasn’t done shyt with CM Punk. No wonder Punk pulled up to WWE last time they were in Chicago to try to meet with Hunter. :dead:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Cant even “sell out” a 9k set up in a 23k arena in your hottest market for one of your biggest events of the year? Is Chicago finally suffering from CM Punk fatigue?

A year ago they would have legit sold this place out.

But wait that’s not all

Booker of the year really hasn’t done shyt with CM Punk. No wonder Punk pulled up to WWE last time they were in Chicago to try to meet with Hunter. :dead:

That's still over a month and half away. Should sell.

AEW Collision needs to be Night 1 of PPV to get the match card down to a reasonable 6 or 7 matches.

I ain't got time for these 12-14 match events.

If you want to give AEW Collision a fighting chance against the Sport Armageddon this Fall. You got to turn it into a PPV caliber event.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Is Chicago finally suffering from CM Punk fatigue?
How about AEW fatigue? How many times have they been in Chicago this year? Even if that Collision didn't sell another ticket, is that surprising when they launched the show there last month?

They run it over and over so tickets should move slower and slower. They're not comfortable outside the same 2-3 venues + whatever they called themselves doing in Canada booking shows on top of each other which shows how stagnant their business is

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
How about AEW fatigue? How many times have they been in Chicago this year? Even if that Collision didn't sell another ticket, is that surprising when they launched the show there last month?

They run it over and over so tickets should move slower and slower. They're not comfortable outside the same 2-3 venues + whatever they called themselves doing in Canada booking shows on top of each other which shows how stagnant their business is

First time in Chicago this year was Collision's debut episode, which was 7 months from the last time they were in the area (night before Thanksgiving I think).