“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
During his recent interview with Uproxx, Kenny Omega discussed how AEW should handle All In and All Out being a week apart:

“Not to say that it should be a split roster and you see completely different people on both shows, but I do think that there needs to be matches that are features and very special for one evening, and I think you need matches that are featured and are very special at the other one.
If you’re just using the same 20, 30 guys over and over and over again, you’re going to have a lot of these special athletes just sitting on the sidelines waiting for their chance to perform. But I think for sure you’re going to see some people on one show that aren’t on another. And I look at that in a positive way because I do want the AEW fans or just fans of wrestling to be able to see more faces.”

So basically the Dynamite/Elite side does All In and and Collision/Punk side does All out. :skip:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
During his recent interview with Uproxx, Kenny Omega discussed how AEW should handle All In and All Out being a week apart:

So basically the Dynamite/Elite side does All In and and Collision/Punk side does All out. :skip:
That Tiger Driver 91' done messed up Kenny's logical thinking.

He could have a point if both shows were held on similar arenas in the US. But one is an overseas 80-90k spectacle, you can't expect wrestlers to be OK with being left out of that show while one side of the roster gets to be apart of such an special event while the others wait in the US for a PPV that will feel like a lesser show no matter what.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Hangman and the bucks vs dark order main event rampage and the show loses 200k

Joe vs Punk main events Collision and jumps by 150k and has the highest quarter (625k)

:hubie: I’m not implying anything

Hangman/Bucks vs. Dark Order wasn't the Main Event on Rampage, it actually opened the show.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like Mania's current Night 1 / Night 2 format. I can't speak to any ulterior motives but we should see some consistency if that turns out to be the case. :patrice:
AEW needs to do something about these insane ppv run times. Sweet Jesus... I haven't OneDay WrestleMania energy since like WM30.

I got at most 3.5 hours max to sit through a show anymore.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AEW needs to do something about these insane ppv run times. Sweet Jesus... I haven't OneDay WrestleMania energy since like WM30.

I got at most 3.5 hours max to sit through a show anymore.
They need to go to two days if he wants to do this number of matches. Even wrestlers watching have said it's exhausting