“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Hold on...Lol. I know y'all love to run with whatever in this thread but the "sources" aren't consistent. One source posted said "neither team would want him" while another source said the BCC was fine with Punk in the match as was Omega but the Bucks are a sticking point.

So which is it? :mjlol:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I never saw anything saying Kenny was ok with it, that was just assumed.

I think it was just Moxley that was reported didn’t give a damn. Of course he would also know the bucks would never sign off on it so why would he?

Lemme find out Willie Utah gave Punk the :camby:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I never saw anything saying Kenny was ok with it, that was just assumed.

I think it was just Moxley that was reported didn’t give a damn. Of course he would also know the bucks would never sign off on it so why would he?

Lemme find out Willie Utah gave Punk the :camby:
There were reports saying Kenny/Punk talked like right after everything happened and when Punk realized Kenny tried to save Larry. Those same reports said Punk told Kenny he had no issue with him and Kenny was ok with working with Punk. Almost all the reporting was basically pointing at the bucks being the hold up on not wanting to work with Punk. :manny:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
There were reports saying Kenny/Punk talked like right after everything happened and when Punk realized Kenny tried to save Larry. Those same reports said Punk told Kenny he had no issue with him and Kenny was ok with working with Punk. Almost all the reporting was basically pointing at the bucks being the hold up on not wanting to work with Punk. :manny:
Yeah I know, I’m referring to the most recent reports. The only person they singled out for whatever reason was Moxley. At the same time, if push comes to shove, Kenny’s not going to want to alienate the bucks either if he knows they’re still not rocking with Punk like that. Kenny’s just gonna look at Punk like :manny:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Hold on...Lol. I know y'all love to run with whatever in this thread but the "sources" aren't consistent. One source posted said "neither team would want him" while another source said the BCC was fine with Punk in the match as was Omega but the Bucks are a sticking point.

So which is it? :mjlol:
Dirtsheets aren’t to be trusted when they don’t fit your agenda but when they do they’re suddenly reputable :russ:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Imagine if Jericho tried to barge his way into B&G the reaction here. Punk teaming with the BCC makes way less sense. “Mox being cool with it” seems like another Phil lie to gaslight fans against the Bucks further.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Imagine if Jericho tried to barge his way into B&G the reaction here. Punk teaming with the BCC makes way less sense. “Mox being cool with it” seems like another Phil lie to gaslight fans against the Bucks further.

Moxley seems to be the type that probably wouldn't care. Guessing he's more concerned with how quickly he'll want to bleed in that Blood and Guts match.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Moxley seems to be the type that probably wouldn't care. Guessing he's more concerned with how quickly he'll want to bleed in that Blood and Guts match.

Moxley already sounded off about the situation on Renee's podcast. He said it was all a bunch of high school drama bullshyt.

I'm pretty sure dude is cordial with Punk seeing how Renee is the whole reason Punk returned to wrestling. FOX used Renee as the entry point to getting Punk back on that FS1 show they were doing with WWE. Punk even has done Renee's podcast with Moxley in the room/responding to Punk on the podcast at Renee/Mox's old house in Las Vegas. I doubt a situation that didn't involve Mox burned that bridge between the two. Plus, Punk went down to FCW and wrestled Mox whenever Punk was WWE champion. This is something Punk did on his own. That's why I always found it funny seeing the reports that Moxley doesn't fukk with Punk. These two guys have always had a somewhat cordial relationship with each other :mjlol:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Punk always had a somewhat contentious relationship with all of the shield guys back in the day. I always thought Punk being all buddy buddy with Renee didn’t sit well with moxley. What man wants his wife being close to another man like that. Renee would have just been another chick Punk banged if he had stuck around in WWE any longer.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I’m tired of seeing this “Punk vs Elite” dirtsheet bullshyt online

I’m somewhat optimistic that those parties with work an angle at some point. Thing is they’d make the shyt pop up on tv out of nowhere. We as fans won’t had any idea of it until we see it in real time

Jericho’s ass hanging out in gorilla waiting for everyone to come backstage talmbout, “Man, why nobody tell Me about it?!?” :troll: