“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Alaskan
Daps
I rather go with the publicly traded company that's seeing record breaking profit/margins

Why not "go with" the one that's putting out a product you enjoy? Dudes who base what wrestling show they watch on how many other people watch it are fukkin weird.

I still watch WWE some too, just nowhere as much since there's an alternative now. Raw is fairly unbearable, but there's usually a match or segment worth watching, and PLE's always have something good on them. The Bloodline and KO/Sami are really all I check for on SD, but they're definitely always worth watching.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I’m guessing AEW working occasionally with Impact, not to mention New Japan working with both companies, will keep TK from wanting to put a major show on Thursdays regularly

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is the guy who was saying he wasn’t going to stoop to CM Punk’s level :heh:

IMG-3936.jpg

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This was kinda expected for a taped episode but at some point they're gonna have do something to make it a bigger deal. As long as WBD is cool with the ratings I guess

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
This was kinda expected for a taped episode but at some point they're gonna have do something to make it a bigger deal. As long as WBD is cool with the ratings I guess

Taped episode on a holiday weekend going up against a WWE PPV.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Why not "go with" the one that's putting out a product you enjoy? Dudes who base what wrestling show they watch on how many other people watch it are fukkin weird.

I still watch WWE some too, just nowhere as much since there's an alternative now. Raw is fairly unbearable, but there's usually a match or segment worth watching, and PLE's always have something good on them. The Bloodline and KO/Sami are really all I check for on SD, but they're definitely always worth watching.

Excuses Excuses Excuses. Good to see y'all chopped my post to things y'all wanted to respond to...move along

• Haha
Reactions: 907

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Over/Under on this weeks episode?

Let’s say 500k to make it somewhat easy. I’m still taking the under for shyts and giggles. Tony Khan is going to have to shift his “announcements” to Saturdays since Punk clearly can’t do it on his own.

“Punk needs more help” could be TSC’s version of “Lebron needs more help” :pachaha:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"They HAVE to bring CM Punk back, he's a huge draw and means too much to the ratings not to"

What he meant to ratings about being gone for 7 yrs and going to war with WWE is not the same as he what he meant after 1 yr of an OK run in AEW, that should've been obvious.