“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
He means SOMETHING to the ratings. But now, a year into his run, when most of it has just been alright? He doesn't mean that much to ratings to where they just have to deal with him no matter what.

But I also don't want to talk too much sh1t because AEW having FOUR shows in the first place is so stupid. AEW's first 6 month run was so good in part because everything that mattered happened in that 2 hr slot. Everybody knows it kills the product quality to have a bunch of shows every week, it just becomes a collection of matches, but they feel they gotta take the money I guess.

same shyt as Raw being 3 hours despite it making it a worse show overall

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
He means SOMETHING to the ratings. But now, a year into his run, when most of it has just been alright? He doesn't mean that much to ratings to where they just have to deal with him no matter what.

But I also don't want to talk too much sh1t because AEW having FOUR shows in the first place is so stupid. AEW's first 6 month run was so good in part because everything that mattered happened in that 2 hr slot. Everybody knows it kills the product quality to have a bunch of shows every week, it just becomes a collection of matches, but they feel they gotta take the money I guess.

That latter point probably explains the ratings than anything and why everyone who should be a draw there isnt a clear and away difference maker

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Why yall still say this?:pachaha:
Most people disagree with me on it. But it makes more sense than what they’re doing now on Saturdays and we haven’t even got to CFB season yet.

No way in hell they wouldn’t at least consistently be getting 600-800k if not more on Mondays.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Most people disagree with me on it. But it makes more sense than what they’re doing now on Saturdays and we haven’t even got to CFB season yet.

No way in hell they wouldn’t at least consistently be getting 600-800k if not more on Mondays.

we have an example of it not working and doing damage to a company in TNA. On top of that Wrestling TV audience and the general TV audience has shrunk where a Monday Night Wars thing cant happen and above all else they'd probably advertisers in a weird position choosing two programmes with similar audiences

I think they'd what they're doing now with Rampage is how it would play out on Mondays maybe

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
we have an example of it not working and doing damage to a company in TNA. On top of that Wrestling TV audience and the general TV audience has shrunk where a Monday Night Wars thing cant happen and above all else they'd probably advertisers in a weird position choosing two programmes with similar audiences

I think they'd what they're doing now with Rampage is how it would play out on Mondays maybe
No we don’t. TNA fuccked themselves.

They did one show on Monday that popped the biggest rating in company history……and then didn’t actually move to Mondays until 2-3 months later.

I know a lot of people that went to watch it the next week, couldn’t find it, and just said fukk it.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
No we don’t. TNA fuccked themselves.

They did one show on Monday that popped the biggest rating in company history……and then didn’t actually move to Mondays until 2-3 months later.

I know a lot of people that went to watch it the next week, couldn’t find it, and just said fukk it.

They definetly did a big campaign to move to Mondays I seem to recall so I dont know if they werent informed.
Also whatever is the small base of advertisers who still of think of wrestling fans and choose to put ad time on wrestling programmes...making them choose between the established show and a new one is rough

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Dudes swore up and down Collision is the "A Show" now here come the excuses when the numbers start dropping like I predicted a page or two back....

But but but the product
But but but I enjoy both

Who cares, Not Elite can't keep up with WWE, even on WWE worst day...they're barely on Impacts! level....like I said I don't give a fukk the "reasons" aka excuses Khan won't go on Monday.... NFL isn't a year round sport, NFL shyt barely six months...Impact! Had the nuts to go against Raw...I said no matter how you feel or think, they (Impact) lasted longer than anyone expected (coming up on 1000 episodes)

Y'all so stuck in a fukking bubble, that when someone criticize, critique, comment about Aew that goes against y'all mob mentality you get butt hurt...

I think The Game isn't a great Booker, I have posted how hypocritical y'all and the IWC are for being all over his jock, but was quiet as a church mouse when he was getting spanked going up against Dynamite and losing to a rookie booker in Khan ..

Ain't no stan shyt, so save your circle jerk, echo chamber nonsense for someone who lacks common sense...

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
This is the guy who was saying he wasn’t going to stoop to CM Punk’s level :heh:

IMG-3936.jpg

The funniest thing is going on Puro Twitter and seeing them big upping Mox… then collectively being astonished that he’s only 38. They thought he was around TanaGOATshi’s age. :russ: