“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
If E never comes back to the ring he'll be made an embassador like Titus.

If this does comes to fruition, we need a pic of them brothers shaking hands and smiling while WWE highlights them as official ambassadors and break down their respective roles

Would suck for that immature in ring retirement, but E’s a smart dude, great speaker with personality. Mans should have as long and fruitful of a tenure as Kevin Dunce

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
This is big thing. Tony should have tried his luck on Monday or Tuesday. I forgot this shyt was on. Most people will not be home for Collision. I don't understand what Tony is thinking.

He's stated several times he's never going to have TV programming on Monday nights due to MNF and his family owning the Jaguars. I don't know what TBS has on Tuesday nights, but TNT isn't an option for Tuesday night due to NBA games.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Either way he's not doing himself any favors.

Well that's his own fault. He could've be a man and ran his own company instead of a bytch with purse strings letting carnival inmates run over him

Running that show on Monday is DOA because of MNF like somebody said and more than likely putting a battery in WWE's back and making them remember RAW actually comes on every Monday. That ain't NXT they'd be up against

It should've been mandatory that everybody is backstage at Dynamite for the strongest roster possible and whoever isn't can park cars for MLW. There should've been more concentration for Rampage and turning it into a boiler plate for Dynamite. Actually explain wtf is going on Wednesdays

But when you realize none of it is about making money then why do you need favors lol. Turner's slashing everything that isn't cheap so as long as AEW stays cheap for them he's alright to keep spending his money and not make it back

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Well that's his own fault. He could've be a man and ran his own company instead of a bytch with purse strings letting carnival inmates run over him

Running that show on Monday is DOA because of MNF like somebody said and more than likely putting a battery in WWE's back and making them remember RAW actually comes on every Monday. That ain't NXT they'd be up against

It should've been mandatory that everybody is backstage at Dynamite for the strongest roster possible and whoever isn't can park cars for MLW. There should've been more concentration for Rampage and turning it into a boiler plate for Dynamite. Actually explain wtf is going on Wednesdays

But when you realize none of it is about making money then why do you need favors lol. Turner's slashing everything that isn't cheap so as long as AEW stays cheap for them he's alright to keep spending his money and not make it back
Dude is bleeding his inheritance.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
lmao Jungle Boy didn't say he was the hottest bytch in the place but it wouldn't have been any worse than what he did say in that promo

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
I kinda hope JB stays this cheesy heel. That glasses wink was so cringe I'm laughin in hindsight. He might be the male Brandi Rhodes on the mic. Keep this going for now... :pachaha:
Word… good or bad, just be interesting is all I ask

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I kinda hope JB stays this cheesy heel. That glasses wink was so cringe I'm laughin in hindsight. He might be the male Brandi Rhodes on the mic. Keep this going for now... :pachaha:

I was hoping he'd just be the disingenuous heel where he came out to the same music waving his arms as though nothing happened and being oblivious to the crowd booing him as he keeps smiling and trying to keep the act the same exact way.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
A New Show(collision), and It's Already Being Tape...yet The AEW Galaxy said it was the "A" Show...lol

When it does Rampage numbers, I wonder what the coping, and excuses will be

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
This is big thing. Tony should have tried his luck on Monday or Tuesday. I forgot this shyt was on. Most people will not be home for Collision. I don't understand what Tony is thinking.

I think eventually they may move Collision to TBS on Fridays 8-10 pm and either :camby: Rampage or move it to 6 pm on Saturdays. Saturday night just isn’t a good night of a weekly show like this imo

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I don't understand why wrestling don't happen on Thursdays anymore?
Beside Impact! And Njpw on Thursday no clue. I said it in the original aew diss thread max started, that aew would be better off on Thursdays....it's crazy how they(aew) only look at the WWE as competition, cause wwe refuses to work with them, but aew are willing to collaborate and do shows with everyone else (indies, Impact, new japan etc) but in business sometimes you gotta play ball...if you want to be in the big league

Mondays have been locked in for a long time regarding wrestling (Raw) and sports (NFL) and Friday (smackdown) is more or less locked in from 8-10...leaving the graveyard/death slot of 10 and up

Obviously picking on wwe developmental on Wednesday from 8-10 was a awful move in the long run. Now Aew run unopposed when it comes to wrestling on Wednesdays night. People forget once upon a time WWE Raw was on tnn, spike etc. Khan gotta hold the L, move to a new night and possibly a new network if need be...