“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand why wrestling don't happen on Thursdays anymore?
It does where have you been :gucci:
Impact comes on AXS TV @ 8:gucci:

Nah. I love Impact even though it's not even really on TV at this point but it airs Thursdays

That's not stopping anybody from running that night. More than likely since Dynamite is Wed, Turner thought having the show on Thurs would hurt both shows. And I can see that, back to back nights even if Collision is taped is too much. Collision existing is too much which is why it's gonna fail

Mon - Raw
Tues - NXT
Wed - Dynamite
Thurs - Impact/NJPW
Fri - SD
Sat - Collision/WWE PLE
Sun - AEW PPV

Who the fukk is watching that besides obese black tee'd cacs and these TSC new blacks :mjlol:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I think eventually they may move Collision to TBS on Fridays 8-10 pm and either :camby: Rampage or move it to 6 pm on Saturdays. Saturday night just isn’t a good night of a weekly show like this imo
They're not running next to WWE's highest rated show

You're more likely to see Rampage get cancelled and Collision take that spot or a move to Mondays imo

You'll know Turner doesn't want Collision anymore if they stick it next to SD getting 2.5-2.9. That's not all casual, the korean beef pillow humpers are furiously watching too

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Who the fukk is watching that besides obese black tee'd cacs and these TSC new blacks :mjlol:
IJ6cfkv.gif

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Metro is the paper they have at the Train stations around London. Savvy play by Snowman to place this on the day everyone is taking the train up to the O2 for Smackdown/Money in the bank :lolbron:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
They should air collision on Tuesdays against NXT

The false sense of war by beating WWE’s C show would give that fanbase something to rally around and look forward to as bragging rights, and that would in turn help viewership imo

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
They should air collision on Tuesdays against NXT

The false sense of war by beating WWE’s C show would give that fanbase something to rally around and look forward to as bragging rights, and that would in turn help viewership imo

Don't know what's on TBS on Tuesdays, but NBA is on Tuesday nights on TNT.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
They're not running next to WWE's highest rated show

You're more likely to see Rampage get cancelled and Collision take that spot or a move to Mondays imo

You'll know Turner doesn't want Collision anymore if they stick it next to SD getting 2.5-2.9. That's not all casual, the korean beef pillow humpers are furiously watching too

Tony Khan has constantly said that he will never have a show on Mondays as long as his family owns the Jaguars, so I don’t believe that. 8-10 PM is way better time slot than 10-midnight regardless of SmackDown. The reality is Collision is stuck on Saturday nights until WBD thinks otherwise which makes how it does in the fall important against College football.

Alaskan
Daps
This is big thing. Tony should have tried his luck on Monday or Tuesday. I forgot this shyt was on. Most people will not be home for Collision. I don't understand what Tony is thinking.

He's probably thinking the same thing as the rest of the cable TV industry is, which is that Neilson ratings don't matter anymore. The only people who care about them are wrestling nerds, the companies don't give a shyt as long as they're making money. If ratings mattered, MTV probably wouldn't be showing Ridiculousness 24/7. fukk, most people don't even HAVE cable anymore, they stream everything. I personally watch it through YouTube tv, which doesn't count towards Neilson ratings. I'm 40 this year, and none of my friends have cable anymore either, I seriously doubt there's many people younger than me that have it if no one my age does.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's probably thinking the same thing as the rest of the cable TV industry is, which is that Neilson ratings don't matter anymore. The only people who care about them are wrestling nerds, the companies don't give a shyt as long as they're making money. If ratings mattered, MTV probably wouldn't be showing Ridiculousness 24/7. fukk, most people don't even HAVE cable anymore, they stream everything. I personally watch it through YouTube tv, which doesn't count towards Neilson ratings. I'm 40 this year, and none of my friends have cable anymore either, I seriously doubt there's many people younger than me that have it if no one my age does.
While true, like 50 Cent you have to be held up to the standard that you bragged about. If his ratings sucks, he’s going to have to eat that like 50 did when his album sales slowed

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I had cable for the first time in like 6 years this year and it was only for the convenience of watching laker games since they have a deal with spectrum

..and I still rarely watched wrestling live on tv :russ:

Like legit less than 10 times

• Dap
Reactions: 907

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Wiseman told me, "Make money, not excuses"

But WWE this or WWE that, or A show this B show that, This Time or That Night of the week, Jaguars, Khan won't give up the book, ratings don't matter, long as such and such Network happy... excuses excuses excuses...

I rather go with the publicly traded company that's seeing record breaking profit/margins

hell even Impact! Had the balls to go against Raw for a short while. And say what you will but they lasted longer than anyone thought they would, Coming up on a thousand episodes. Meanwhile Rampage don't even get pinned no more(look at tonight thread barely four pages,) lol...we know the excuse
"nobody watches Rampage "...
Same thing y'all proudly admitted about Dark and Dark Elevation (that is now defunct)