“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

taker597

Superstar
Daps

This is what I don't get. This isn't a sports team shared locker room. There is no team. The elite probably get their own locker room as well. At most, they probably see each other at catering.

People put too much emphasis on this locker room bullshyt that you never hear about in WWE. 90% AEW guys are only worried about themselves. They can give zero fukk about backstage drama for people that they probably don't see.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
The fact that one man has to be separated from 3 whole men not for his sake but for the sake of the 3 adult males in a sports locker room is crazy if you really think about it. I’m not sure if they jumped ship anywhere would their reputation improve. This is some Tisha Campbell/Martin type stuff

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The fact that one man has to be separated from 3 whole men not for his sake but for the sake of the 3 adult males in a sports locker room is crazy if you really think about it. I’m not sure if they jumped ship anywhere would their reputation improve. This is some Tisha Campbell/Martin type stuff

A grown ass man with insecurity issues that most people can relate to and get through>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>three young ass manchildren that talk about girth and other sorts of gay shyt in front of a misguided locker room of manbabies.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Well in the E many things would have been shut down, Bucks blatantly rumor whoring to dirtsheets, the shoot promos from Page and Punk, Punk talking mad shyt in the conference, both parties feel like they can start swinging in the locker room.

Many of this stuff can be drilled down to TK having no backbone and Bucks being in position of power influencing TK's perception of needing to have a backbone in all of these instances.