“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Every now and then something happens and reminds me that I’m not as tapped in with this wrestling shyt as I think I am because who in the fukk is billi bahati?

I asked that same question a few weeks back. Anyway, I still believe a lot of this shyt is a work. The Bucks might very well be p*ssy but it's just so hard for me to believe that this isn't fanning flames as a work to setup a match in the future, maybe at ALL IN.

Am I crazy?

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Every now and then something happens and reminds me that I’m not as tapped in with this wrestling shyt as I think I am because who in the fukk is billi bahati?

Wrestling "Reporter" (Use the term looser than you normally would, since this one actually is a hack) who:
- Almost had SRS put hands on him for using racist/homophobic language towards his people at Fightful, as well as saying he'd kick SRS's ass in a fair one (I think this is on camera somewhere).
- Almost had Karrion Kross put hands & feet on him (in front of his own children, no less) for spreading rumors about Scarlet.
- Got banned from Ric Flair's last match for faking media credentials.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Wrestling "Reporter" (Use the term looser than you normally would, since this one actually is a hack) who:
- Almost had SRS put hands on him for using racist/homophobic language towards his people at Fightful, as well as saying he'd kick SRS's ass in a fair one (I think this is on camera somewhere).
- Almost had Karrion Kross put hands & feet on him (in front of his own children, no less) for spreading rumors about Scarlet.
Oh it's that nikka, I remember seeing that vid :mjlol:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Jesus Christ

I googled the nikka nikka to see what he looked like an

:picard:

nikka look like Mohinder from heroes with DJZ’s TNA haircut