“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
800k with a returning Punk on a brand new show is not a good look. If TNT expects that number then there's no issue, but if they expect him to produce higher numbers than Dynamite then this was a kick to the balls. The reality is that they need to treat Dynamite and Rampage like the WWE treated RAW and Smackdown before the OG brand split. Both shows need to be treated like the A show and their talent needs to suck it up, and stop acting like wrestling 2x a week is torture. Collision should've never been a thing to begin with.
Idk if you could put a wrwstling show together that will clear a million viewers on Saturday and I know aew can't.

full

What a bunch of pussies

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
:dead: at Dax legitimately using back in my day like dude was around in the 70s, while complaining on Twitter, & then deleting it.

:dead: at Dave having the perfect response to it.

Also while I'm still 95% sure this is Jericho stirring the shyt again since his plan of leaching off Punk during his return fell apart, I'm giving it a 5% chance of being Matt Hardy. The Hardys doing the job & getting shuffled off like legit jobbers while Punk did his run in seems like something Matt would be in a bad mood about.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
What kinda kindergarten “Nick and Matt said I can’t be friends with you anymore” shyt is this :dahell:
I thought it was evident that Okada was making a joke, I guess not...

Here's the article

The full quote
In addition to Danielson, another future dream match would pit Okada against CM Punk. When asked whether he would still like to wrestle Punk, Okada couldn’t resist showing off his sense of humor.

“I’m not sure—The Young Bucks are kind of friends of mine,” Okada says with a laugh, alluding to the issues between the Bucks and Punk. “But if fans want to see the match, I want to do it. In Chicago.”

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Looks like the EVPs are failing AEW. They aren't draws. They haven't made anybody. They have only hurt the perception of the actual biggest draw. Is Kenny still booking the women? Are they booking the trios or was that only for that silly best of 7 that nobody benefitted from? They refuse to do business to right the wrong they had a major hand in creating. Now they have a toxic work environment that they mocked the E for.