“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He actually called The Bucks personally before thier last match with the Hardys on the indies to ask them to take care of them (they were scheduled to return at WrestleMania that year)
:duck:

They also revealed Vince McMahon’s message to them:

“[Matt Hardy] comes up to the ring and he’s like, ‘Vince McMahon called me this morning and said, ‘hey I know these Young Buck kids are good, but could you please tell them to take care of you guys?”

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
If Bucks was smart, they could draw the line in the sand with the trolling, instead of this Tweet bullshyt like a bunch of goofy rappers. Screw the BTE sub Youtube shyt. Go on Dynamite and cut a random promo, do a segment, and get Phil in his panties
The Bucks aren't intelligent enough to do anything outside of school yard mocking. Punk is Smarter than they are and they know it. Tony isn't as smart as anyone.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The fact that one man has to be separated from 3 whole men not for his sake but for the sake of the 3 adult males in a sports locker room is crazy if you really think about it. I’m not sure if they jumped ship anywhere would their reputation improve. This is some Tisha Campbell/Martin type stuff
I heard Punk and Kenny aren't on bad terms really.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its wild how p*ssy the elite are......
They would have been eaten alive in any locker room back in the day. You don't see Punk crying and refusing to come out because the crowd is booing him in Canada.

The "smart" fans on reddit trying to claim that Punk deep inside is hating getting booed and that the crowd booing Phil Brooks is bad, because they aren't booing CM Punk the character. :russ: These children.

A reaction in wrestling is a reaction. No one gives a fukk if they hate you for real, that's actually better heat when you're working heel :comeon:
These Elite fans are crazy and obsessed with their p*ssy boy narrative.They want so badly to justify why their favorites should be handled with kid-gloves and protected from any boos.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I heard Punk and Kenny aren't on bad terms really.

They were supposedly talking after Brawl Out once cooler heads prevailed. Said it in another thread, but I think the key to a true Punk/FTR vs Elite program would be Omega mending fences.

Man I hate to say it but Dave might be washed :mjcry:

Dave has had to lean back several times because of how wrong he's been.

So if all the people mentioned are fine then that means what, it's only Hangman still in his feelings?

I think the hold up is still the Bucks. Hangman seems to be the type of person to let things roll off his shoulder and move on.