“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
AEW made its intentions very clear with Ospreay so NJPW can’t possibly be shocked next year

Daps
I severely dislike Punk, FTR, and the Bucks. Kenny is the one I dislike the least, but I can do even without him. This is a feud with a bunch of narcissists crying over who is right, being all passive aggressive crying over podcasts, social media, and pseudo-reporter proxies. Everyone is loathsome to me. And TK is the worse because I think he thinks this is Bret-Shawn where it'll draw. Except there's no angle here, at least that we know of.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

200w.gif

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
This is when I knew Meltzer was finished. He thought Punk's dark promo on Collison this week was an actual sincere babyface attampt :snoop:

It was actually quite brilliant from Punk when I heard it. Because on one hand you could take it as the obvious heel comment about the Leafs (sidebar: 1967 :mjcry:) being constant losers and then you could (slighty) take it as a joyful/Ted Lasso'ish face comment where he will keep fighting and coming back to try again just like the Leafs! :pachaha:

It wasn't so direct like most promos where the local team gets shytted on. But Dave should have known better that he was obviously heeling.