“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The new observer cover story is about people still being mad at Punk but it honestly makes the roster look stupid

Will post it later from twitter but its honestly embarssing how the AEW locker room is

Dave also confirms Kenta was the one who backed out of the match with Punk

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

full

Chris Jericho doesn't even try to hide it :russ: :russ:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Dave Meltzer and Jericho need to shut the fukk up already. These dudes are the ones fanning the flames by spilling all this out into the dirt sheet.

“people are upset that Punk is back!!!” Is literally AEW’s “Vince McMahon is backstage tonight and changing things!” In that it’s

1. Overplayed to death by the sheets
2. Fans unnecessarily panic whenever it’s mentioned
3. It’s certain to get clicks every time
4. Always vague speculative bullshyt

I’m already exhausted from getting funneled remixed versions of the same wack ass punk reports over and over

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I actually think its Jungle Boy's dumbass and Dave believes an AEW pillar has to be a top guy

Cause some of the stuff said in the Observer story is of someone who is pretty unaware and a dumbass

I don't know if that's true or not, but I'll believe it because fukk Jungle Boy :heh:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I don't know if it's true but if someone really said "we were told we wouldn't have to deal with him" that person is soft as baby shyt. Everyone works with people they can't fukking stand. That's life.
It's getting pathetic. The Elite and their camp is too damn old to be acting like this. Half of those dudes are/pushing 40.