“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...Dave ain't shyt.

This whole thing started with Page. Bucks wouldn't have even been involved if they hadn't thrown a fit about him going at Hangman, who himself was tryna stick up for Cabana.

Everyone needs to mind they own and stop tryna cape for their friends. Because it all just ends up convoluted. 'Punk attacked Page as proxy for the Jacksons!' ...for what it's worth, Phil been consistent about going at Page since before this even popped off, but now it's Juelzing about how this is some psyop?

Meltzer is cooked
I can't even fathom how anyone could be a fan of the Young Bucks. Especially when I look at what they wear to the ring.

They really should have just come in person. I clown but this is so cowardly. If CM Phil does the same thing elsewhere I would call him out too. I don't get wrestlers not going to the arena out of fear of fan reaction.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I can't even fathom how anyone could be a fan of the Young Bucks. Especially when I look at what they wear to the ring.

They really should have just come in person. I clown but this is so cowardly. If CM Phil does the same thing elsewhere I would call him out too. I don't get wrestlers not going to the arena out of fear of fan reaction.

It was Snowman's call for Bucks/Omega not to be there live in Chicago. Everyone is going to all be at the same place on Sunday for Forbidden Door.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...Dave ain't shyt.

This whole thing started with Page. Bucks wouldn't have even been involved if they hadn't thrown a fit about him going at Hangman, who himself was tryna stick up for Cabana.

Everyone needs to mind they own and stop tryna cape for their friends. Because it all just ends up convoluted. 'Punk attacked Page as proxy for the Jacksons!' ...for what it's worth, Phil been consistent about going at Page since before this even popped off, but now it's Juelzing about how this is some psyop?

Meltzer is cooked

Crazy thing is that Page is cool with the Bucks/Kenny right? They are “EVPs”. Wouldn’t they know if Colt got fired or not since they are “EVPs”. I would hope that the President of the Company would tell his “EVPs” about anyone he’s firing. Definitely shows that they lost power/favor a long time ago if they were not at least notified of personnel departures.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Meltzer and Alvarez are never gonna let Punk rest in AEW. This shyt is sad.
It’s next level unhinged the way they keep putting negative and frequently false shyt out about him. Is there any truth the rumor that Alvarez hates punk because he dated Maria Kanellis when Alvarez wanted her?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
All this started with the Colt being fired from AEW because of Punk rumors, which was before the Hangman/Punk promo stuff. So the Colt/Elite shyt started everything. Now whose to blame for that rumor starting is any one's guess. :manny:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Meltzer and Alvarez are never gonna let Punk rest in AEW. This shyt is sad.
They haven’t said one positive thing about Punk for about a year now and most of the reporting on him has been either false or over exaggerated.

They contributed to the drama and continued to pour gasoline on it….while Dave admitted his regret of the role he played in this mess and he still at it lol smh.

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
They haven’t said one positive thing about Punk for about a year now and most of the reporting on him has been either been false or over exaggerated.

They contributed to the drama and continued to pour gasoline on it….while Dave admitted his regret of the role he played in this mess and he still at it lol smh.
It's really wild, because even common sense would debunk that Colt shyt, but he's clickbaiting.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They haven’t said one positive thing about Punk for about a year now and most of the reporting on him has been either false or over exaggerated.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It’s next level unhinged the way they keep putting negative and frequently false shyt out about him. Is there any truth the rumor that Alvarez hates punk because he dated Maria Kanellis when Alvarez wanted her?

How would Alvarez scrawny ass have a shot with Maria? He think "wrestling journalist" hold some type of clout? :mjlol:

That's like that geek Sapp who was exposed actin a pervert in hoes DMs lol

They're probably all tryna smash Denise Salcedo :russ:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

full