“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Someone posted the last 5 minutes of Dynamite on Twitter so I peeped it since TSC was raving about it. There was absolutely nothing compelling about it. You had Eddie Kingston who looks like a disabled plumber run down and give one of the worst spears I’ve ever seen to someone. Then some Chinese guy I never heard of who’s apparently on the roster also ran down and started throwing hands. The bucks and Moxley who are supposed to hate each other are having a full blown conversation at ringside. The only part that was somewhat interesting was that ospray guy who hit some moves on Kenny but he was just in some jeans and a t-shirt, it seemed like a fan had jumped the guard rail. My only knowledge of him is from one minute clips on social media and whenever he gets mentioned on the dirt sheets. All this shyt might be cool to the hardcore marks but a casual audience doesn’t give a fukk as shown by the measly 699k who were still tuned in at that point. Look at the numbers for the 2nd hour. They were losing practically 50k viewers every 15 minutes. It was like someone had stabbed em in the gut and they couldn’t stop the bleeding. :palm:

Cmon now breh. Don’t be that guy.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Someone posted the last 5 minutes of Dynamite on Twitter so I peeped it since TSC was raving about it. There was absolutely nothing compelling about it. You had Eddie Kingston who looks like a disabled plumber run down and give one of the worst spears I’ve ever seen to someone. Then some Chinese guy I never heard of who’s apparently on the roster also ran down and started throwing hands. The bucks and Moxley who are supposed to hate each other are having a full blown conversation at ringside. The only part that was somewhat interesting was that ospray guy who hit some moves on Kenny but he was just in some jeans and a t-shirt, it seemed like a fan had jumped the guard rail. My only knowledge of him is from one minute clips on social media and whenever he gets mentioned on the dirt sheets. All this shyt might be cool to the hardcore marks but a casual audience doesn’t give a fukk as shown by the measly 699k who were still tuned in at that point. Look at the numbers for the 2nd hour. They were losing practically 50k viewers every 15 minutes. It was like someone had stabbed em in the gut and they couldn’t stop the bleeding. :palm:

:russ: Breh it's OK to say you watch AEW. This OD with the "I watched it but I don't really watch it" Juelzing

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You pop shyt online and had an open invitation to meet up in person and backed down like the little bytch that you are. Like I said go sit down somewhere.
This mu fukka still in his feelings . Got him so heated over play fighting he wanted to meet up in real life. fukk outta here, salty ass mark. :mjlol:

its-still.gif

:umad:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:russ: Breh it's OK to say you watch AEW. This OD with the "I watched it but I don't really watch it" Juelzing
On God the only thing I saw was that Twitter clip.

Does that make you feel better? Ok I put that on my momma too. How about that?

Is it that inconceivable that people don’t watch Dynamite? Even the people who tuned in didn’t wanna see it by the time it came down to the main event.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
On God the only thing I saw was that Twitter clip.

Does that make you feel better? Ok I put that on my momma too. How about that?

Is it that inconceivable that people don’t watch Dynamite? Even the people who tuned in didn’t wanna see it by the time it came down to the main event.

Obsessively Talk a lot and follow a product you barely watch markbrehs. :picard:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Obsessively Talk a lot and follow a product you barely watch markbrehs. :picard:
Y’all see how this guy is still begging for my attention lol

Yet when opportunity presented itself in his own city to meet up with other coli brehs present he was nowhere to be found. Funny how that works out with people who like to hide behind a keyboard.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Y’all see how this guy is still begging for my attention lol

Yet when opportunity presented itself in his own city to meet up with other coli brehs present he was nowhere to be found. Funny how that works out with people who like to hide behind a keyboard.
Still obsessing about meeting another man? :dame:

I was out here enjoying the experience. fukk would I care about you? This Mu fukka couldn’t enjoy Mania weekend without thinking about which person he crossed was me. :mjlol:

Stay :umad: over arguing over theater combat, weirdo.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Oh, and @Brad Piff , let’s not forget you called me out MONTHS before Mania happened, but when it was Mania weekend you didn’t say shyt. Now you wanna puff your chest out and act like you’re the big man on campus. fukk outta here. :camby: