“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This idiots arguing that Brad watches the show WHEN THE THREAD HAS THE NUMBERS SHOWING NO ONE WATCHES! :laff:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Armchair bookers can't decide between

"Punk shouldn't reference the drama, it'll only create a bigger divide with the talent"

"If Tony and Punk were smart they'd capitalize on the fukkery"

pick-one-vinny.gif

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Someone posted the last 5 minutes of Dynamite on Twitter so I peeped it since TSC was raving about it. There was absolutely nothing compelling about it. You had Eddie Kingston who looks like a disabled plumber run down and give one of the worst spears I’ve ever seen to someone. Then some Chinese guy I never heard of who’s apparently on the roster also ran down and started throwing hands. The bucks and Moxley who are supposed to hate each other are having a full blown conversation at ringside. The only part that was somewhat interesting was that ospray guy who hit some moves on Kenny but he was just in some jeans and a t-shirt, it seemed like a fan had jumped the guard rail. My only knowledge of him is from one minute clips on social media and whenever he gets mentioned on the dirt sheets. All this shyt might be cool to the hardcore marks but a casual audience doesn’t give a fukk as shown by the measly 699k who were still tuned in at that point. Look at the numbers for the 2nd hour. They were losing practically 50k viewers every 15 minutes. It was like someone had stabbed em in the gut and they couldn’t stop the bleeding. :palm:

Vanderpump season finale was a big deal bratha