“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If all we get from Brawl Out is a rematch between Punk and Hangman I'ma be pissed :dead:

All you have to know about Wade Keller's alarmist take on the upcoming ESPN Interview is this is what he thought of the CM Punk promo that aired on Dynamite yesteday:

:russ:

Phil got the sheets working themselves

This shyt can't be real :laff: :laff:

What will Wade's play by play be when he sees the ESPN interview :mjlol:

"He sounded like someone who was forced to say those lines. We know this was a pre tape, we knew it would stirr trouble...did Tony Khan made him say these things to get real heat from the locker room? I don't know but that's one thing that comes to mind with this small sample size" :troll:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They’re kind of shooting them selves in the foot with this espn punk interview. People have been wanting to hear from punk so the first time you should hear from him is on your new show, not espn. They’re taking away the only reason most people would have wanted to tune in.

Theres speculation he might “shoot” on Adam Page. But we already know Adam Page will not be on collision and how many people watching espn will even know who Adam Page is?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
They’re kind of shooting them selves in the foot with this espn punk interview. People have been wanting to hear from punk so the first time you should hear from him is on your new show, not espn. .
Dude doesn’t even understand promotion and marketing. :mjlol:

You got an entire thread dedicated to giving the fed publicity and you don’t even watch the show.:mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:dead: This dude really a 4K remake of Roddy Piper with the exception that he actually big up black talent and not shyt on em:

piper-blackface.jpg

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Someone posted the last 5 minutes of Dynamite on Twitter so I peeped it since TSC was raving about it. There was absolutely nothing compelling about it. You had Eddie Kingston who looks like a disabled plumber run down and give one of the worst spears I’ve ever seen to someone. Then some Chinese guy I never heard of who’s apparently on the roster also ran down and started throwing hands. The bucks and Moxley who are supposed to hate each other are having a full blown conversation at ringside. The only part that was somewhat interesting was that ospray guy who hit some moves on Kenny but he was just in some jeans and a t-shirt, it seemed like a fan had jumped the guard rail. My only knowledge of him is from one minute clips on social media and whenever he gets mentioned on the dirt sheets. All this shyt might be cool to the hardcore marks but a casual audience doesn’t give a fukk as shown by the measly 699k who were still tuned in at that point. Look at the numbers for the 2nd hour. They were losing practically 50k viewers every 15 minutes. It was like someone had stabbed em in the gut and they couldn’t stop the bleeding. :palm:

Last edited: