“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Ariel is sad. Tony got in him in his feelings and now he's interviewing Eric Bischoff just to take shots at Tony :mjlol:

No doubt Ariel was bullied in school :dead:
Theres no doubt in my mind you're a aew Stan now. Ariel mopped the floor with that Virgin.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Theres no doubt in my mind you're a aew Stan now. Ariel mopped the floor with that Virgin.

There's no doubt in my mind that you're a fukking idiot :mjlol: How am I an AEW stan? Because I'm not sucking Ariel fukkin Hallababa's dikk on here? :mjlol:

He exposed himself as a clown when he was reporting on UFC long before he got into this wrestling shyt. Go back to sucking off Vince faq :laugh:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I say Collision has no buzz (the obvious) and the marks call me a hater.

Yet here is one of the biggest AEW dikkriders and CM Punk stans admitting there is zero fan excitement for the show. :manny:

They were defending punk’s drawing ability on this so I’m not sure what you heard lol

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Of course Punk gonna stirr some shyt before "his" show debuts and 1 fukking week before a PPV it seems he wont work :laff:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how old ass edge is 100x hotter than cm Punk with a fraction of the showcase

Edit: AND Trish stratus:laff:
I mean both Punk and AEW killed his reputation.

Him with the scrum in the first place, and AEW/EVPs letting things go on about how horrible Punk was and ruining the locker room and the leaks to Meltzer and speculation Meltzer and Alvarez etc. They have a hard core fanbase that follows that stuff and mostly thinks Meltzer is god. Months of that would also worsen his reputation.

Altogether, I still think AEW dropped the ball with how they handled their locker room from start to finish - and by that I mean Tony.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the bloom is off the rose with Punk and a lot of the hardcore fans, who make up a pretty big portion of the AEW fanbase. Prior to his return in 2021, the narrative that was spun around Punk was he was done wrong by the politics and backstage BS of the McMahons. But it's becoming clear he is a big problem as well.

The only way this works is if they lean into him being a heel, but I doubt Tony wants to do that.

drifter

Superstar
Daps

Low capacity, most booing the biggest star they got, 2 or 3 peppered in fighting the good fight before they got drowned out, geek with his back turned adjusting his casio not even caring, first day back in the office Phillip makes the rounds on national TV and makes the company look bad, issue clearly not resolved, booker of the year never made anybody resolve it and just got a extra 2 hours instead

This is gonna be a disaster:pachaha: