“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Could be but there's another Chicago show, A Dynamite, that is selling tickets right now for later this summer and that's at 5,000 sold and Punk won't be there.
That’s not even later breh that Dynamite/Rampage is like 5 days after Collision. And that show went on sale awhile back.

That’s one reason why I’m not even trippin on them Collision sales right now. It’s a new show, some initial uncertainty tied to Punk, not many major AEW names tied to that show right now, and on top of that you probably had fans who already bought Dynamite tix and all of a sudden see this shyt like, “Huh?!?”

Whole damn situation weird. Real talk I would’ve booked Wintrust instead of UC for Collision, regardless of whether or not the Punk thing fell through. Would’ve been a guaranteed sell out, and I’d rather them utilize United Center for a big PPV down the line instead

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

IMG-3835.jpg

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The minute the young bucks decided to not do business the cm punk return was destined to flop.
Literally killing the business. The fact that Omega and Punk are willing but they are the holdouts to the hottest angle this company could've fell into says it all. Just like how they never gave FTR their rematch after they beat them. Left to start a whole new division instead. Snowman let's these little kids get they shyt off though. They're his HBKs.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
@Eric Brooks I’m apparently super late and out of the loop with this supposed Sasha Banks/Mercedes Monee thing. Can you or someone explain? :salute:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@Eric Brooks I’m apparently super late and out of the loop with this supposed Sasha Banks/Mercedes Monee thing. Can you or someone explain? :salute:

:mjlol: I'll explain in another thread, people are already mad in this one. The short of it is that some posters revealed themselves :mjpls: when it came to her and Trinity and I bring it up on occasion so we don't forget.

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Black women are known to trigger folks on here, you're right. :mjlol:

Now all we're missing is the dumbass to arrive and say "hE WaS taLKIN aBOut YOu" like I don't know what's going on.. :ohhh: :mjlol:

A good 25% of TSC is brain dead. But I fukk with the rest of u :obama:
I guess ignorance really is bliss