“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
That Mayans clip just reminded me of something. Did Heels get cancelled? CM Punk actually did a good job playing a past his prime wrestler on that show, and he was involved in one of the key storylines.
Nope, S2 coming neext month, July 28th.

Im still annoyed they went with some backwater wrestling fed story instead of doing a Succession type show, using WWE/McMahon family :francis:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I still can't believe they've had to force a roster split just because the Bucks are too shook to be in the same building as CM Punk due to a run of the mil tussle :dead:

And these mfs are "EVPs". Their number one priority should be seeing the company grow and draw money.

If Tony Yayo had any balls he'd put them two MAGA nerds in breach of contract.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
In a recent Haus Of Wrestling interview, AEW’s Kris Statlander shared her viewpoint regarding the much-anticipated return of CM Punk to the promotion (per Fightful). Punk’s suspension after a backstage brawl with The Elite resulted in an almost ten-month absence that is scheduled to conclude with the wrestler’s return on AEW Collision this Saturday. Statlander expressed a mildly-cautious optimism regarding CM Punk. You can find a highlight from Statlander and listen to the full podcast below.

On her view of CM Punk returning to the company: “I’ve always had decent interactions with him. If this is going to help us out, then that’s fantastic. I can only hope that with all these announcements going on and this new show starting that we only experience positive outcomes from this. Hopefully no negativity happens. We all get frustrated with our jobs sometimes, and that’s understandable, but I do hope that everything that we do going forward is for the better of AEW, and I think that’s the most important thing.”