“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Exactly, they only book the United Center if Punk is involved, it was understood by people buying tickets pre-announcement

It was so understood that Tony Khan had to come out and clear the air a week ago because there were multiple hang ups and fans had no clue whether he'd be involved or not :mjlol: And don't try to tell me what I just said isn't facts because we both know it is.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
None of them are as big of a draw and needle mover as Roman Reigns.
rUYxPhL_d.webp

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Vince told me the brand is bigger than any one star in WWE. :manny: By the way, I LOVE how easy it is to get some of you guys juelzing :mjlol:

1. Pour cereal
2. Pour Milk
3. Post something about Mercedes
4. Sit back and watch :ahh:
You think I'm serious? I don't care about any of this! I just wanted a reason to use that smiley.
:skip:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
It was so understood that Tony Khan had to come out and clear the air a week ago because there were multiple hang ups and fans had no clue whether he'd be involved or not :mjlol: And don't try to tell me what I just said isn't facts because we both know it is.

He thinks announcements draw ratings so he's doing one every week now. The "mystery" over whether CM Punk was appearing was gone the moment he announced the United Center because even he isn't crazy enough to run that building with no Punk