“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Sounds like to me hed be there to be Punk's producer/bodyguard

3 sources including the one that tried to be cute and instigate there was a hold up over that have now denied that was the case

2 things that can be true

1) Punk reacts to slights in the worse way possible
2) There is absolutley some sort of odd axe to grind with him from a source within

Its probably why Dave is uneasy about reporting the stuff and hes coy and says "Some stuff Ive heard is true, but Ive been told by others its not" (His literal exact words on the Punk situation 3 days ago) Alvarez is different but thats always been the case with them two.

Again I still maintain Tony should force the Elite and Punk to meet to clear the air and settle this. Not even about a programme or working together but this stuff will continue to happen even if they are on seperate crews. There's a culture of too many voices airing out personal greivances. You see it with the women too

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
After all this Punks gonna have one match on Collision, break a body part, and everyone’s going to look dumber for even bothering.
first main event will be CM Punk vs Samoa Joe. Joe gonna separate his shoulder and tear his labrum, Punk is gonna rip his triceps... Both will be on the shelf for a year, and Collision will be DOA week 2

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
TK is gonna have no choice but to give into whatever punk wants. Punk is in the position of power. If he wants Ace Steel there, he will be there. That collision show is DOA without Punk. Rampage 2.0

Theres FAR more room for their stars to wrestle more, Moxley is really the only top star to wrestle every week. If they cancelled the split, theyd be fine without him

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Theres FAR more room for their stars to wrestle more, Moxley is really the only top star to wrestle every week. If they cancelled the split, theyd be fine without him
I think the thing is both WBD and Tony either have information we don't or they simply overrate Punk's influence in TV ratings. They basically believe having Punk on Saturday will help boost that timeslot for the network in a way no one else can. So this whole thing hinges on that fact because it gives Phil all the leverage.

From what we as fans know, there's not enough evidence that Punk can help in a sustained manner. Sure, his return should drop a very good number, and they can probably ride that first week for the his first angle/feud (and hopefully keep momentum till All In and All Out), but spending so much energy on someone that can 1.- get injured at any moment at his point of his career and 2.- will have a hard time maintaining the audience unless he's involved in an angle that's a huge hit , seems like a lot of wishful thinking in WBD and AEW's part.

At the same time, maybe the do have important info we have no clue about. I mean, two weeks ago they sold 60k+ tickets in three days for a show most of us thought the best case scenario was 40k after 3 months. Tony knew something we didn't :manny:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Have you been paying attention to anything at all? Take your cape off breh, It’s very obvious that all these so called ”Insiders” don’t have any real sources about any of this shyt since the very beginning. Ace Steel has apparently been back with the company for months now for crying out loud.

As a result, the Wrestling Observer staff gets all their “scoops” from the camp in which they are in bed with, the camp that talks to them which is The Bucks and Kenny camp. Same goes for Fightful. That’s how you get all these bias reports regurgitated as fact. AEW has been friendly with all these dirtsheets from the very beginning for a reason.
1. Starts by saying the sheets have no real sources.......then claims the observer have ppl in the Elite camp. Which is it?
2. Punk was leaking stuff to Dave as well.
3. Stop trying to make it seem like only one side, company, or wrestler is using dirt sheets. They all do.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Alvarez on Observer Live today: “I love AEW, but I hate talking about it. I don’t want to talk about FTR. Thank God that guy doesn’t have a podcast anymore, he used to dissect every single thing I said. Every time I bring up CM Punk, everybody goes crazy, claiming bias, I’m just telling you guys what’s going on. I don’t even want to talk about this deal. I’m just telling you what’s going on. What they announced today was Collision. They did not announce a streaming deal, they did not announce some deal worth a billion dollars. What they announced was Collision. That’s it. Adding Collision isn’t going to bring them to a billion dollars. So I reported on the deal and all I got was blowback.”
Who is forcing Alvarez to talk about it? It's not a requirement that he covers all the backstage intrigue. But it's probably likely it's the only thing that consistently doesn numbers for him. So he should stop pretending, shut the fukk up, and thank God Cm punk is an a$$hole.