“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
1. Starts by saying the sheets have no real sources.......then claims the observer have ppl in the Elite camp. Which is it?
2. Punk was leaking stuff to Dave as well.
3. Stop trying to make it seem like only one side, company, or wrestler is using dirt sheets. They all do.
Crazy I have to spoon feed the obvious to grown adults who i assume have age appropriate comprehension skills.

I’m talking CREDIBLE sources genius. The Bucks or anyone in their camp isn’t a credible source since the fukking Hardly Boyz are directly involved with this whole got damn thing In the first place, HELLO. Punk hasn’t been saying shyt for MONTHS. He just recently started talking, mainly to defend himself against the bias reports that are further fukking up his name. You dudes let your standom for either side, cloud logical thinking.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
CM Punk’s status with AEW continues to be a source of headlines, and Booker T doesn’t believe that Punk has helped AEW a lot. Booker weighed in on the situation in the latest episode of his Hall of Fame podcast, noting that he thinks Punk came into the company for his own reasons and noting that Darby Allin has “cooled off” since he faced Punk in the latter’s first AEW match.

“I don’t think CM Punk came in there to care about AEW,” Booker said (per Wrestling Inc). “I think he came in there to say what he was going to do, and that was get a big bag and have some big matches and do some cool things.”

He continued, “Do you think he really came in there to help that company or help those guys? Because the first person he worked with was Darby Allin. Darby has cooled off tremendously since that match.”

taker597

Superstar
Daps
CM Punk’s status with AEW continues to be a source of headlines, and Booker T doesn’t believe that Punk has helped AEW a lot. Booker weighed in on the situation in the latest episode of his Hall of Fame podcast, noting that he thinks Punk came into the company for his own reasons and noting that Darby Allin has “cooled off” since he faced Punk in the latter’s first AEW match.

“I don’t think CM Punk came in there to care about AEW,” Booker said (per Wrestling Inc). “I think he came in there to say what he was going to do, and that was get a big bag and have some big matches and do some cool things.”

He continued, “Do you think he really came in there to help that company or help those guys? Because the first person he worked with was Darby Allin. Darby has cooled off tremendously since that match.”
Book really be talking out of his ass. How many fukking stars with Sting, Punk, etc do they have to attach to Darby to call him what he is... A great mid card act. He got HOF mid card potential, but he's just never gonna be a consistent main event guy.

Even then... Darby has been on a fantastic run for himself in the past year.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Crazy I have to spoon feed the obvious to grown adults who i assume have age appropriate comprehension skills.

I’m talking CREDIBLE sources genius. The Bucks or anyone in their camp isn’t a credible source since the fukking Hardly Boyz are directly involved with this whole got damn thing In the first place, HELLO. Punk hasn’t been saying shyt for MONTHS. He just recently started talking, mainly to defend himself against the bias reports that are further fukking up his name. You dudes let your standom for either side, cloud logical thinking.
nikka you the one that let stardom cloud your judgment. You obviously on punk's side. Look at what you just posted "Punk just defending himself", gtfo here with that bullshyt. Where the hell the story about Larry losing a tooth come from? Outta thin air? Get his dikk out your mouth.
Like I said earlier, all these wrestlers use these dirt sheets, not just one side.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
@EzekelRAGE I’m an adult who’s observing the situation, not on a side, I’m grown. Suck my dikk you fool. Don’t care about your dumb ass opinions on what I said. fukk you and the dirt sheets.
Eat an aids dikk nikka :manny:
Saying you "grown" doesnt mean shyt. You just a grown ass dikk rider. :manny:

As a result, the Wrestling Observer staff gets all their “scoops” from the camp in which they are in bed with, the camp that talks to them which is The Bucks and Kenny camp. Same goes for Fightful. That’s how you get all these bias reports regurgitated as fact. AEW has been friendly with all these dirtsheets from the very beginning for a reason.
This is you placing all the blame on Elite lol.

This is you riding Punk dikk. Punk was the one that told Dave about Hangman's promo being about Colt. Punk's camp was the one that said Larry had to have teeth removed because of the brawl. You the one trying paint Punk as some victim in all this shyt when it's obvious his hands just as dirty as anyone else involved in this mess.

Dont bother responding idiot.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Dont disagree with books assessment. But I'd argue there's no helping AEW. Have they plateaued? it seems like it.

Darby cooled off because Darby sucks. That's not on punk. Have him feud with mjf.

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Lol y’all in here telling each other to eat dikks over CM Punk

Why does it always fall apart like this?

:dead:

nikkas incapable of having normal conversations without exploding, pause. Y’all don’t even be mad fr, just screaming on each other for the sake of it

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

:dead:

nikkas incapable of having normal conversations without exploding, pause. Y’all don’t even be mad fr, just screaming on each other for the sake of it
Hey man, fukk you. Next time I see you, it’s on sight. :birdman:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Dont disagree with books assessment. But I'd argue there's no helping AEW. Have they plateaued? it seems like it.

Darby cooled off because Darby sucks. That's not on punk. Have him feud with mjf.
Until they embrace actual stories with payoff, fix their booking, and as long as Khan is a one man booking, they have plateaued. No reason for AEW to fumble ppl like Swerve or Hobbs. I havent even watched the last 2-3 weeks. shyts annoying. The fact that they let Punk get this much leverage in the company is a horrible look for them. If they had built up their brand/stars properly, they wouldnt be getting hoed like they are currently.

nikkas come in here thinking they on some higher moral ground shyt insulting ppl. I was cool til he started that "anybody with common sense knew what I meant" shyt. Na nikka, you said they dont have sources. If you dont like their credibility, then say that, but you can't say they dont have sources. Punk been vocal as hell about everything and he has yet to call Dave a liar when Dave hinted that Punk was his source.

Anybody that comes in here saying Punk is a victim and only been defending himself in this situation, then call out other ppl as bias is on pure bullshyt.

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Them forcing Wardlow on ppl is trash. It mightve been that coupled with them only having Swerve on Dynamite to lose to Darby then off dynamite, which caused me to not really tune in that much that last couple episodes. I couldnt even get excited about the cage match because I dont care for Mox matches.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Until they embrace actual stories with payoff, fix their booking, and as long as Khan is a one man booking, they have plateaued. No reason for AEW to fumble ppl like Swerve or Hobbs. I havent even watched the last 2-3 weeks. shyts annoying. The fact that they let Punk get this much leverage in the company is a horrible look for them. If they had built up their brand/stars properly, they wouldnt be getting hoed like they are currently.
The Young Bucks, Omega, Jericho, CM Punk... just a huge bunch of idiots, each working an angle to put themselves in a more advantageous position, and they all have Tony's ear. The second Tony had the elite as "execs" this shyt was doomed to fail.

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Them forcing Wardlow on ppl is trash. It mightve been that coupled with them only having Swerve on Dynamite to lose to Darby then off dynamite, which caused me to not really tune in that much that last couple episodes. I couldnt even get excited about the cage match because I dont care for Mox matches.
Mox needs completely new dynamic as a wrestler. A Jericho reinvention.

Being a wrestling hobo isn't a persona.

Atleast he's not a drunk anymore. Sadly, his addiction really took a toll on a such a short amount of time.

Dude went from Kurt Cobain to middle age redneck in record time. Completely unregonizable.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

What's wrong with that? Book talking just to hear himself talk :why: