“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Reading that update of the thread like :francis:

Phil Brooks done showed y’all who he is. Numerous times…and yet some of y’all keep giving him excuses.

What Punk is to AEW is exactly what Hulk Hogan was to TNA. Take that for what you will…:yeshrug:

Breh I was going back on that thread I made about Phil when he debuted.

:sas2:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Why does Meltzer sound like he wants to cry if the last paragraph is true? Everybody on Twitter said Dave was making shyt sound super doom and gloom.
I listened to WOR (mostly to check if Dave had any Billy Graham story) and the Punk bit sounded like him giving up on dude not creating any more problems to AEW. From Dave's perspective, every week there's a new issue between Punk and the company (or caused because of him in some way) so what happened this week was another situation were Phil he can't help but being a problem and overshadow good publicity for AEW.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I do not understand all this for a dude who has *injured himself* multiple times during this run. :dead: what happens to this show when he hurts himself again :snoop:
I've been saying this since the "brand split" rumor started. I have no fukking clue why anyone on that company is making such a big deal out of making Punk comfortable when we all know he might as well be out of action after All In. And when that happens, Collision will be forced to have the same people as Dynamite....or become Rampage 2.0 and die a quick death.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I listened to WOR (mostly to check if Dave had any Billy Graham story) and the Punk bit sounded like him giving up on dude not creating any more problems to AEW. From Dave's perspective, every week there's a new issue between Punk and the company (or caused because of him in some way) so what happened this week was another situation were Phil he can't help but being a problem and overshadow good publicity for AEW.

I mean he's practically baiting him and the public with it

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I mean he's practically baiting him and the public with it
Dave's guilty of a lot of the fukkery before and after All Out 2022. At the same time, there's no question Punk has showed that no matter what, he will cause problems for AEW, as he can't help himself. As soon as one issue is settled, another one will come along. And in that sense, I see Meltzer's point. But... this is wrestling, even if Punk's attitude lasts 1 more year, you ride that 1 year and make the most money out of it. The "aw shucks" attitude Dave has taken for this whole thing is pathetic, specially coming from a guy that's been covering the business for 4 decades.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Dave & Bryan have nobody to blame but themselves for all the backlash. They really deserve it. Just listening to them review Dynamite and then listening to them review Raw, the difference in tone is WILD. They accept WWE for what it is for the most part and offer storyline suggestions , whereas with AEW it’s pleas being copped and it’s basically the both of them booking the show and telling Tony what to do knowing that he’s listening :dead: it’s disgusting.

Meltzer has to have the aww shucks attitude with this Punk mess because he has a dog in the fight. I don’t think Meltzer or Alvarez have reported anything remotely negative related to The Bucks & Kenny since all this shyt happened 9 months ago. Not one single negative thing. They clearly have an agenda. fukk both those CACS.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Imagine being the Elite. Caught hands, chairs, & teeth in front of the company legal & despite being "EVPs" you can't even get Ace Steel fired :dead:

At least Punk is a star & a draw so you could eventually justify that once you calm down. Steel isn't & never was any of that shyt & you still can't get him out of there because he's the Brandon Cutler of CM Punk. shyt is even more hilarious since it reads like Khan gave him back a job working from home & told nobody since Jericho is pitching bringing him back way after him already being back on the payroll.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Imagine being the Elite. Caught hands, chairs, & teeth in front of the company legal & despite being "EVPs" you can't even get Ace Steel fired :dead:

At least Punk is a star & a draw so you could eventually justify that once you calm down. Steel isn't & never was any of that shyt & you still can't get him out of there because he's the Brandon Cutler of CM Punk. shyt is even more hilarious since it reads like Khan gave him back a job working from home & told nobody since Jericho is pitching bringing him back way after him already being back on the payroll.
If i was The Elite i would peep game off all that and go “Okay…bet :obama:

And I’ll ride that contract out and start returning Triple H’s calls.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Dave & Bryan have nobody to blame but themselves for all the backlash. They really deserve it. Just listening to them review Dynamite and then listening to them review Raw, the difference in tone is WILD. They accept WWE for what it is for the most part and offer storyline suggestions , whereas with AEW it’s pleas being copped and it’s basically the both of them booking the show and telling Tony what to do knowing that he’s listening :dead: it’s disgusting.

Meltzer has to have the aww shucks attitude with this Punk mess because he has a dog in the fight. I don’t think Meltzer or Alvarez have reported anything remotely negative related to The Bucks & Kenny since all this shyt happened 9 months ago. Not one single negative thing. They clearly have an agenda. fukk both those CACS.
Wait you're suggesting they're more lenient on WWE...?:dahell: or am I misunderstanding. Legit asking.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Great thing theres lots of internet wrestling insiders. Tell me the negative reports about Omega and Bucks since September that Dave & Bryan omitted