“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Meltzer says AEW has reached out to Daily’s Place about hosting the June 17 episode of Collision and if Punk isn’t on the first episode it might be a wrap for him in the company.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Wait so Andrade found out he was on the new show at the same time we did sitting here on the coli :russ:

My mind immediately went to him in a poncho in Mexico moving fenty like Rihanna with Chapo's kids laying low these past 6 months, he gets a text of that flyer with his face on it so now he's sweating trying to figure out how to move all this product between now and Jun 17 :dead:

Stop arguing with each other, focusing on dirt sheets etc for a sec. Really take time out to take this all in bc you ain't gonna get it with the sterilized 28 billion dollar conglomerate combat sports amusement park. We're never gonna see this level of dysfunction again especially after Vince finally runs out of adrenochrome, we've got some time for more outta him til then but it ain't much

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I’m Mad Wrestling Fans Let Saraya Think She Was A Star
That's entirely the fault of the WWE (and Rock) and it's fans for building and promoting this monster. Now everyone (well most people) accepts it as fact, including AEW so it's too late.

Paige is set for life thanks to guys like @TheGreatShowtime buying her merch and being stans.. :manny:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Wait.....this nikka negged me and took it to talkin about moms
47dec3fd475abbbe73547fc45021d2a2.png

gr8poseidon-loadedlux.gif

200.gif

Meltzer says AEW has reached out to Daily’s Place about hosting the June 17 episode of Collision and if Punk isn’t on the first episode it might be a wrap for him in the company.

You have aspirations to be a billion dollar company and you let Punk get you by the balls like this?
200w.gif

The fact that you need to even have a back up location is bad look. If Khan handled this better instead of treating all his wrestlers like friends, he wouldnt be in this situation.

Last edited: