“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
fukk waiting til June, CM Punk needs to be back on TV now.

If the World Champ only wrestles twice in 4-5 months then it shouldn’t be a problem holding off Punk’s first match.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
So why ask Hausman about Cabana? Why was Hausman the trigger? Something isn't adding up.
Because Punk wanted to start shyt? He knew he was injured and would be out months, so might as well get shyt off his chest.
Punk was the first person to bring up Colt at that scrum and he forced Colt in there, to get it off his chest.
W/e reason Punk had to ask Hausman, Punk was still outta hand handling like that in public. You got the CEO's ear, handle backstage.

Why would Punk randomly show up at the backstage of a RAW show, when he wasnt invited by Haitch/Vince? nikka just does shyt :manny:

Tony only mentions it at that scrum because Punk made it a big deal..........at that scrum. He said that after Punks tirade on Colt.

Oh, it must be true.
Same can be said about Punk saying it was the Bucks lol

Silkk

Daps
If im TK, Id make him and Colt feud and do the match in May since The Elite all tied up.

If Bret & Shawn and Edge & Matt can do business together yall niccas doing business together.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
If im TK, Id make him and Colt feud and do the match in May since The Elite all tied up.

If Bret & Shawn and Edge & Matt can do business together yall niccas doing business together.
Who wants to see Colt on their TV Screen :hhh:
Keep that nikka where he at on RoH :russ:
You want to waste fragile ass Punk on Boom Boom? :mjgrin:

Silkk

Daps
Who wants to see Colt on their TV Screen :hhh:
Keep that nikka where he at on RoH :russ:
You want to waste fragile ass Punk on Boom Boom? :mjgrin:
Colt can be really good when he not on no clown shyt, Which he unfortunately is 95% of the time.

But I definitely think it would be as good as his feuds with Eddie & MJF and for sure better than whatever that shyt was with Moxley.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Colt can be really good when he not on no clown shyt, Which he unfortunately is 95% of the time.

But I definitely think it would be as good as his feuds with Eddie & MJF and for sure better than whatever that shyt was with Moxley.
Nah......aint no way a Colt feud will be better than the Eddie/MJF feud. :manny:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Thats your opinion :yeshrug:
Nope. It's a scientific fact. :troll: That's like saying Luther or Fuego Del Sol feuds would be better than Eddie/MJF. Promos alone getting them outta her.
Colt's wrestling is meh and his promo skills seem nonexistent*

*I only know Colt from AEW

Silkk

Daps
Nope. It's a scientific fact. :troll: That's like saying Luther or Fuego Del Sol feuds would be better than Eddie/MJF. Promos alone getting them outta her.
Colt's wrestling is meh and his promo skills seem nonexistent*

*I only know Colt from AEW
This is why I said it’s your opinion. He literally hasn’t done shyt in AEW for your to forge your opinion from.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This is why I said it’s your opinion. He literally hasn’t done shyt in AEW for your to forge your opinion from.
What else should it be based on other than what he has done in AEW? The match would happen in AEW :manny:
Colt may have been doing stuff a decade ago or something, but right now this seems to be what he is.
He's about the same age as Eddie and if Eddie still getting good promos/matches Colt would be too if he could still go like that.
Is Colt more serious in RoH?

Silkk

Daps
What else should it be based on other than what he has done in AEW? The match would happen in AEW :manny:
Colt may have been doing stuff a decade ago or something, but right now this seems to be what he is.
He's about the same age as Eddie and if Eddie still getting good promos/matches Colt would be too if he could still go like that.
Is Colt more serious in RoH?
Breh you talking about a career of over 2 decades and you judging him based off of like 3 months of stuff he’s done in AEW.

And I don’t even get how you could say that first sentence when AEW has a whole ass crossover ppv with another company and constantly brings in guys to wrestle who’ve never been in AEW before like Vikingo, Dragon Lee, Komander, etc.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
1. Breh you talking about a career of over 2 decades and you judging him based off of like 3 months of stuff he’s done in AEW.

2. And I don’t even get how you could say that first sentence when AEW has a whole ass crossover ppv with another company and constantly brings in guys to wrestle who’ve never been in AEW before like Vikingo, Dragon Lee, Komander, etc.
1. Colt has been signed to aew for years. I also asked what he has done in RoH, since he may be presented different over there. Good for him for having a career over 2 decades, but can he still put up a good performance now? Like I said, if he still had "it", AEW wouldnt be booking him as a comedy gimmick.
2. I dont understand why you comparing guys who were never in AEW to colt. They have recent stuff outside of AEW showing that they are legit wrestlers. They are also presented by AEW as legit wrestlers. :manny:
When is the last time Colt had a serious match outside AEW where he proved "he can go" wrestling and promo wise? This is a legit question. Link it, I may check it out, cuz legit the nikka just comes off as a joke currently. If it's some shyt that like 5-10 years ago, maybe the colt you want to see isnt there anymore.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Because Punk wanted to start shyt? He knew he was injured and would be out months, so might as well get shyt off his chest.
Punk was the first person to bring up Colt at that scrum and he forced Colt in there, to get it off his chest.
W/e reason Punk had to ask Hausman, Punk was still outta hand handling like that in public. You got the CEO's ear, handle backstage.

Why would Punk randomly show up at the backstage of a RAW show, when he wasnt invited by Haitch/Vince? nikka just does shyt :manny:

Tony only mentions it at that scrum because Punk made it a big deal..........at that scrum. He said that after Punks tirade on Colt.

Same can be said about Punk saying it was the Bucks lol
No one knows who said what. But I do know you cited Meltzer and Alvarez as if they aren't severely compromised.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
No one knows who said what. But I do know you cited Meltzer and Alvarez as if they aren't severely compromised.
Sure, SRS, the person who ran the story said he didnt get it from the Bucks either.
We can leave it at no one knows who said what...............except the ppl who ran the stories :manny: