“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Bischoff might be the biggest fraud in all of wrestling. He has such an outsized presence for someone that never accomplished anything besides spending other people's money.

Bischoff thinks he has more in common with Vince but he has more in common with Russo and Tony Khan.
Yeah, He just been living off the nWo for 30 years now but everybody saw what him & Hulk did to TNA

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Anyone know how long punks contract is? Google saying 3 years but I don't know
That's how I remember it from 2021, 3 years and supposed to call it quits after

His deal is up next year unless they can add injury time

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bischoff acting like he wouldn't do the same thing if he had enough swagger to get away with it. He's mad because Punk (wrongly) tried to compare himself to the NWO years ago...but Bischoff also acts like he's the most brilliant mind ever in wrestling when he's had multiple dropped balls/mistakes. Guy has the biggest ego. He might as well be looking in the mirror.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

It wasnt to get back in WWE or I think to even uprank Tony per say

It was either
Create some buzz on the return with TK's blessing
Simply go there cause he wants to make amends and settle things (Naive to think but also possible)
Did it to show that he can squash beef with anyone and its the bucks who arent wanting to clear the air and is waiting on them.

Ultimately I do think its a mix of the third and second one cause I think hes a bit concern with his legacy. I dont think he wants his career to end like this or if AEW does fail eventually for him and the brawl out to be the reason so hes working on every aspect even if its just for PR purpose

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasnt to get back in WWE or I think to even uprank Tony per say

It was either
Create some buzz on the return with TK's blessing
Simply go there cause he wants to make amends and settle things (Naive to think but also possible)
Did it to show that he can squash beef with anyone and its the bucks who arent wanting to clear the air and is waiting on them.

Ultimately I do think its a mix of the third and second one cause I think hes a bit concern with his legacy. I dont think he wants his career to end like this or if AEW does fail eventually for him and the brawl out to be the reason so hes working on every aspect even if its just for PR purpose
Punk already shared that he mellowed since cutting ties with a lot of people back at WWE after he felt they wronged him. Time away heals wounds for a lot of people. I tend to think he saw the strategic benefit of being sighted backstage + doesn't respect Tony + is tired of the Elite thinking they are bigger than him + an opportunity to reconnect with people.

The narrative out there that "everyone hates" Punk is very popular among the IWC and I think this shows otherwise.

Actually Mark Henry said the idea that everyone hatse Punk etc is not true, and completely a lie and I would believe him as a locker room veteran.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Bischoff might be the biggest fraud in all of wrestling. He has such an outsized presence for someone that never accomplished anything besides spending other people's money.

Bischoff thinks he has more in common with Vince but he has more in common with Russo and Tony Khan.
Yeah, He just been living off the nWo for 30 years now but everybody saw what him & Hulk did to TNA

:troll: Forgiven...

35491.jpg