“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Threaten to punch your coworkers, Tony tells you not to, do it anyway
Go off script and shoot live on TBS
Go over to the comp and take meetings while under contract

Stuff I thought of if none of that gets you fired in this company what does :dead:

Beat up the executive presidents and make sure they know about you backstage, CM Pac moving crazy out here boy

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
As myself and others have said before, AEW is like a promotion that was tailor made for a CM Punk and he still ended up starting shyt. It's him. It's always been him. And can't believe there are fans that still defend his dumbass.
Couple of things:

1. What did he start? Didn't this all spiral because the butterfly cowboy decided to shoot on Punk?

2. I don't care if the The Young Bucks don't like CM Punk. I don't care if he's a locker room cancer. His press conference and the aftermath is the most entertaining thing AEW might have ever done.

3. CM Punk is a tremendous prick. He's an a$$hole. No one is going to dispute either of those. Now what does it say about The Young Bucks that despite everyone knowong that you still have people defending Punk?

4. There are no good guys here. They're all egotistical pricks but I'm not sure why we should care? Their main concern should be putting out the best show possible. If you have issues address them with the people you have them with. Not via Instagram or meltzer.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Couple of things:

1. What did he start? Didn't this all spiral because the butterfly cowboy decided to shoot on Punk?

2. I don't care if the The Young Bucks don't like CM Punk. I don't care if he's a locker room cancer. His press conference and the aftermath is the most entertaining thing AEW might have ever done.

3. CM Punk is a tremendous prick. He's an a$$hole. No one is going to dispute either of those. Now what does it say about The Young Bucks that despite everyone knowong that you still have people defending Punk?

4. There are no good guys here. They're all egotistical pricks but I'm not sure why we should care? Their main concern should be putting out the best show possible. If you have issues address them with the people you have them with. Not via Instagram or meltzer.
it's him. He can't get along with any fukking body. It can't be that everybody else is the problem, even non-WWE people.

also, CM Punk is probably the most overrated wrestler I've ever seen and is not worth the trouble for either company. The only people enjoying him is people who still live and die with dirt-sheets.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Looks like we're going back down the rabbit hole where the smarks jump over each other to point out the work

"Of course Tony was okay with it" seems more hopium that Tony Khan has control over a situation when he hasn't shown at any point he controls anything

Idk what any of this is but I reckon WWE doesn't have to play along with any of the bullshyt and it doesn't benefit them to. What does benefit them is signing this dude for reasons of embarrassment already talked about otherwise idk what's the point for them
Dude was trending for just showing up to RAW im sure they have no reason to try to sign him.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
As myself and others have said before, AEW is like a promotion that was tailor made for a CM Punk and he still ended up starting shyt. It's him. It's always been him. And can't believe there are fans that still defend his dumbass.
That’s pretty much where i am with him. That company was literally his dream come true. They LITERALLY rolled out the red carpet for him and he did things he always wanted to do with no restraints. And for whatever he STILL found a reason to get pissed off about it and go scorched earth.

He really is the Joe Budden of wrestling :pachaha:

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Punk's work with MJF made him better that's clear. Punk can coach a person in a match and make them look great even with a loss. (shout out to Darby Alin.) You know who doesn't do that? The EVP's they middle anyone who could be above them and it's clear. What Tony needs is to remove the people who are middling talent and lying about them. Punk is a grumpy b*stard, but he isn't the one playing politics in the back and messing with people's pushes. Tony won't have any long-term anything if he doesn't root that element out.

MJF is also a Punk superstan who was living his childhood dream of working a program with someone he looked up to. I don't know much about Darby's background, but it wouldn't surprise me if he was a Punk stan as well given their similarities. I'd have to go back to rewatch his matches, but other than Wardlow, I don't remember anyone facing Punk that really shined.

It spiraled because Sourpuss Punk took a comment Page made the wrong way, decided to shoot on Page out of the blue 3 months later, and Snowman didn't put his foot down at that point to squash anything. In the moment, no one thought what he said about "workers rights" was any sort of shoot; even FTR bald who is one of Punk's biggest backers in the company, didn't see anything wrong with what Page said.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
it's him. He can't get along with any fukking body. It can't be that everybody else is the problem, even non-WWE people.

also, CM Punk is probably the most overrated wrestler I've ever seen and is not worth the trouble for either company. The only people enjoying him is people who still live and die with dirt-sheets.
That’s 90% of the fan base of wrestling that lives by the dirt sheets. Which is why he’s overrated to you.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
It spiraled because Sourpuss Punk took a comment Page made the wrong way, decided to shoot on Page out of the blue 3 months later, and Snowman didn't put his foot down at that point to squash anything. In the moment, no one thought what he said about "workers rights" was any sort of shoot; even FTR bald who is one of Punk's biggest backers in the company, didn't see anything wrong with what Page said.
Dont forget Hangman apologized to Punk about that promo
1035631907918073957.webp

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
WOR: CM Punk actually flew from Florida to Chicago on a flight with a lot of WWE talent for the Raw tapings.

He apparently went in there and talked to some people for a while, around 20-25 minutes. Paul Levesque was the main guy he talked to before he was asked to leave.

Fightful Select has revealed further details about the interaction between Triple H and CM Punk, revealing that Punk was looking to have a short chat with the WWE Chief Content Officer. Triple H was surprised that Punk was at the Allstate Arena and they briefly spoke after shaking hands. Punk asked if he was able to hang around backstage but Triple H said he would have to ask if that would be permitted first. Permission was ultimately not granted and Punk was asked to leave by WWE's Head of Security Jim Kelly at the request of Vince McMahon.

hhh2.png

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Couple of things:

It spiraled because someone started a lie that Punk got Cabana fired. Anyone who doesn't bring that point up is being disingenuous.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It spiraled because Sourpuss Punk took a comment Page made the wrong way, decided to shoot on Page out of the blue 3 months later, and Snowman didn't put his foot down at that point to squash anything. In the moment, no one thought what he said about "workers rights" was any sort of shoot; even FTR bald who is one of Punk's biggest backers in the company, didn't see anything wrong with what Page said
This before or after someone made up a lie that Punk got Cabana fired. Who made up that rumor that they had to actually ask Tony if it was true? :jbhmm:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This before or after someone made up a lie that Punk got Cabana fired. Who made up that rumor that they had to actually ask Tony if it was true? :jbhmm:
Maybe Punk should do some work to find that out instead of assuming things and being wrong about it :jbhmm: