“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I find this absolutely hilarious.

The Young Bucks thought they could refuse to work with Punk and treat him like a bytch basically while leaking to dirt sheets. Then Meltzer is forced to admit that bringing Punk back could mean 52 million to AEW.

All while Cutler, the Young Bucks sympathy hire is posting about being gaslighted by CM Punk lol like they are victims of domestic abuse.

So what does Punk decide to do? Show up backstage at RAW at Chicago and makes it clear he still has connections at WWE.

This is the second time he's publicly shamed Tony and made him look like a bytch.

LOL
Looking at the situation at this point, I think it’s quite clear that the Young Bucks and they’re supporters are the root of the issue. It’s been 7-8 months since the brawl and they’re still starting drama and bullshyt.

While they’re bytching and complaining, Punk is securing $52 million dollar deals for AEW off of his name alone that will help the company.

The Bucks can brag about being the founders of AEW all they want but the fact is that they don’t have no star power. They never have and never will. If they want to remain a small independent promotion then go back PWG and take all of they supporters with them. None of them would be missed.
It’s funny….they acting like Punk gave up top secret information to WWE on some CIA type shyt or something. :dead:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
They're tanking it by having him feud with Jericho. I'd honestly rather see him feud with Cabana.

Breh they might as well put that animosity and bullshyt into the ring. Have it at a ROH PPV and do a "No Honor" type of match.

Watch the money pile up :wow:

But Khan is ho made, Punk too prickish and prideful to put that grief aside for a potential bloodbath, and Colt is just Colt :francis:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Hold up, Punk was in Florida kickin it with WWE talent then hopped on a flight to see em in Chicago as well? :dead:

The marks told me he showed up to Raw because he only lives 10 minutes away. This mf hopped on a flight. :pachaha:

He was in Florida over the weekend to commentate on CFCC (the mma company he does commentary for last few years) and was same flight as some WWE talent heading to Raw when he was heading home

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Dont forget Hangman apologized to Punk about that promo
1035631907918073957.webp

He didn’t and I think that’s the lingering issue. He kinda dissapoeared backstage when Punk wanted to ask what’s up and his stance is to not talk about it

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Punk, He can’t stand him :russ:
Bischoff might be the biggest fraud in all of wrestling. He has such an outsized presence for someone that never accomplished anything besides spending other people's money.

Bischoff thinks he has more in common with Vince but he has more in common with Russo and Tony Khan.