“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
And you know he's wrong how? :jbhmm:
Both outlets he accused the Bucks of leaking to, Dave(WON) and SRS(Fightful), said the Bucks werent the ones to leak the story. SRS, the person who first reported the story about Cabana being fired due to Punk, said Page didnt leak it to him either.
And you know he's right how? :jbhmm:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Both outlets he accused the Bucks of leaking to, Dave(WON) and SRS(Fightful), said the Bucks werent the ones to leak the story. SRS, the person who first reported the story about Cabana being fired due to Punk, said Page didnt leak it to him either.
Because Dave has been lying since the beginning of his career. Why would he not lie for his "nephews"?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Because he gets his scoops from those fakkits on Reset Era :mjlol:
Both dirt sheets posted on twitter saying Punk was wrong. Take it or leave it. :manny:
With how far Punk's dikk in in some of yall's throats, yall probably gonna leave it though :lolbron:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Because Dave has been lying since the beginning of his career. Why would he not lie for his "nephews"?
SRS wrote the first story and denied it. Just say you siding with Punk and not gonna believe anything that goes against him :manny:
Just as easily couldve been Jericho that leaked it or anyone that fukked with Cabana. Cabana is popular with the indy guys.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

when do the dirt sheets ever name their sources?

seems like a pretty good way to keep sources happen is to lie on their behalf to cover for them

not even saying the Bucks WERE the ones who put the rumors out, but I wouldn't take the denial from either of those guys to mean anything

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True. I don't think any of the stars are jumping ship from WWE and AEW hasn't proven that they're able to make their own.
You are correct. It's the lack of stars and the booking.

Roman Reigns could jump ship tomorrow and they wouldn't be able to make it work because Tony doesn't know how to book. You can't be afraid to hurt "feelings". He's perpetually afraid to let his top guys lose. You have to be willing to have people lose to put other people over.

Look at Seth Rollins, arguably one of the best in the world, popular, a hard worker, and he's put people over in 2022 and in 2023. Tony would be too terrified to book people to lose until someone like Moxley strong arms him and refuses to put his guy over.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
when do the dirt sheets ever name their sources?

seems like a pretty good way to keep sources happen is to lie on their behalf to cover for them

not even saying the Bucks WERE the ones who put the rumors out, but I wouldn't take the denial from either of those guys to mean anything
That's fair stance, it aint getting clearer than that though.
But ppl going off what Punk said as gospel are on bullshyt, especially when Punk has presented nothing to back up his claims. He probably just went "Bucks got a move called metlzer driver, mustve been them" like all the fans. When it couldve been the DO nikkas who Cabana was hanging around heavy or any of the other ppl backstage.

All these wrestler's play the media/dirt sheet game, including Punk/FTR.
No one asked Punk about Cabana. He saw the Nick Hausen guy, asked him about Cabana and started from there. He even went back after the gripebomb and apologized to Hausen because he wrongfully assumed he was Cabana's friend..

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Threaten to punch your coworkers, Tony tells you not to, do it anyway
Go off script and shoot live on TBS
Go over to the comp and take meetings while under contract

Stuff I thought of if none of that gets you fired in this company what does :dead:

Beat up the executive presidents and make sure they know about you backstage, CM Pac moving crazy out here boy

Once tony khan hugs you , its like jack and rose in titanic “ill never let go”

:mjlol:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Hold up, Punk was in Florida kickin it with WWE talent then hopped on a flight to see em in Chicago as well? :dead:

The marks told me he showed up to Raw because he only lives 10 minutes away. This mf hopped on a flight. :pachaha:
The story is he was in Florida for other reasons and happened to be on the same flight back to Chicago as some WWE talent. He lives about 10 mins from the arena they were In and was invited by some of the WWE talent to the arena. He chopped it up for about 20 mins and then was told by HHH or one of the security that he had to leave and that was a Cokeboy call.

I don’t see why everyone is trying to spin this as something malicious.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
All these wrestler's play the media/dirt sheet game, including Punk/FTR.
No one asked Punk about Cabana. He saw the Nick Hausen guy, asked him about Cabana and started from there. He even went back after the gripebomb and apologized to Hausen because he wrongfully assumed he was Cabana's friend..

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
SRS wrote the first story and denied it. Just say you siding with Punk and not gonna believe anything that goes against him :manny:
Just as easily couldve been Jericho that leaked it or anyone that fukked with Cabana. Cabana is popular with the indy guys.
That's fair it could have been Jericho .

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Idk what this proves? I think you are getting the timeline mixed up and what I was referring to. That video was posted 5 months ago and appears to be after the all out fight/mess? Especially with Khan talking about the Colt vs Jericho match.

Here is the media scrum from all out, the night everything happened. He saw Nick and went off about Cabana, which lead to the EVP stuff as well. It should be time stamped, but it starts at 12:10ish with Punk asking Nick about Cabana. Punk was the only one to bring up Cabana that night, like he planned to do this no matter what when he saw Nick.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Idk what this proves? I think you are getting the timeline mixed up and what I was referring to. That video was posted 5 months ago and appears to be after the all out fight/mess? Especially with Khan talking about the Colt vs Jericho match.

Here is the media scrum from all out, the night everything happened. He saw Nick and went off about Cabana, which lead to the EVP stuff as well. It should be time stamped, but it starts at 12:10ish with Punk asking Nick about Cabana. Punk was the only one to bring up Cabana that night, like he planned to do this no matter what when he saw Nick.

So why didn't he do it at the pay per view before? Nothing just happens out of nowhere. For months people had be alleging that Punk had Cabana fired. Tony was asked about it in a press conference he mentions it at the scrum and at that time he said no comment. And apologies for the not addressing it then.

So why ask Hausman about Cabana? Why was Hausman the trigger? Something isn't adding up.