“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Will Tony create ANOTHER belt so he can give Punk? :dead:

It's wild to me that if this whole "brand split" is true, no one seems to take into consideration how fukking unnecesary everything is gonna look and feel if Punk gets injured again

If Punk gets injured or when he does. :heh: breh has been hurt on every run of his since he was in the E. :dead:

A Sat show is wild especially when you now going up against boxing and ufc. If I have to chose between boxing and playfighting I’m watching boxing every time unless Omega involved :birdman: .

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
From the stuff they canned to cut costs maybe. If they somehow whiff on the NBA deal (Not likely), AEW bout to be for turner what Ridiculousness is for MTV:pachaha:
Yet and still…

TK: “While we’re at it, we have soooo much great ROH programming that we can plug in, not to mention classic footage that features a good chunk of your current AEW roster!” :troll:

WB Exec: “….so anyway, as I were saying :beli:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I don't think he had to politic his way into this feud. I think it was simply a case of The Elite not wanting to work with him, so they had to go with the biggest name they have. They've already done Punk vs MJF, so this is just the best option before they run that back.