“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Some would argue that Matt and Nick shouldn't want to work things out because Punk threw the first punch. Wade Keller also stated that there are people in the company who we haven't heard from that also don't want Punk back. He said, "I think it's well-known that he's a draw. I also think it's well-known that the welcome mat will not be rolled out for him in the locker room. The passion in that locker room against Punk in certain circles is unwavering. Punk has poured lighter fluid on that. Moxley and Brandon Cutler had been public. And there's I think some people would surprise you in AEW, who would seem like neutral parties and all that who don't want Punk back and they have reasons."

Keller continued, "Among the people I've talked to, there's not a high level of confidence that the meeting is going to go well and that it could make things worse, but maybe not. Maybe things will work out. But people who have been around Punk, know Punk, know people who have known Punk for a very long time, are not optimistic that FTR mediating a meeting between Jericho and Punk is going to lead to progress. The other thing is, is it just sounds by every indication [that] The Bucks, Matt and Nick Jackson's heels are dug in. I just don't see those parties reconciling."

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Some would argue that Matt and Nick shouldn't want to work things out because Punk threw the first punch. Wade Keller also stated that there are people in the company who we haven't heard from that also don't want Punk back. He said, "I think it's well-known that he's a draw. I also think it's well-known that the welcome mat will not be rolled out for him in the locker room. The passion in that locker room against Punk in certain circles is unwavering. Punk has poured lighter fluid on that. Moxley and Brandon Cutler had been public. And there's I think some people would surprise you in AEW, who would seem like neutral parties and all that who don't want Punk back and they have reasons."

Keller continued, "Among the people I've talked to, there's not a high level of confidence that the meeting is going to go well and that it could make things worse, but maybe not. Maybe things will work out. But people who have been around Punk, know Punk, know people who have known Punk for a very long time, are not optimistic that FTR mediating a meeting between Jericho and Punk is going to lead to progress. The other thing is, is it just sounds by every indication [that] The Bucks, Matt and Nick Jackson's heels are dug in. I just don't see those parties reconciling."

This all seems pointless if they know hes gonna comeback anyway and they've decided to do a program together
Then again, theres a lot of chatter from people who arent involved directly in that locker room

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Elsewhere in the locker room, as these clowns continue to argue amongst themselves:

sting-wcw.gif
QWygCNG.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

At least Phil honest:mjlol:. Those Chicago Cub front seats not going to pay themselves :whew:. Wrestlers kill me with that "heart and soul" "not doing it for the money" neckbeard babble, when they know goddamn well we in a inflation. Phil trying to eat and milk every single cent from Khan and WB like Dusty in 88 :wow:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Anyone who is serious about drawing money and growing the company would want to see Punk back.

I'm side eyeing anyone in that locker room who is popping off about Punk being a bad presence. They're either stoogin for the Elite or are so insecure about their spot they'd rather not have Punk back in the building. Either way they aren't bringing anything to the table as talent and are acting like bigger cancers than Punk ever did.

These aren't people with the best interests of the company in mind, they're just guarding their own spot or being mouth pieces for the Bucks and Page.