“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think Tony needs to do a signature move as a boss and put the Bucks in line or tell them to GTFO. I could be wrong, but I feel wrestlers in the industry don't respect Tony's power and view him as a mark. I think it's time he puts his foot down, and tell them to make up with Punk or be shelved until their contract expires.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Probably because he didnt earn any of it by running a business :manny:
If he ran anything in his life he would realize he would have to put his foot down and be the boss and not try to be friends. They are your employees and do what you say.

I bet Sahdid wouldnt be taking any of the shyt from his athletes/employees. Get with the program or get gone :manny:

Imagine Vince being caught dead hugging on his employees like Khan hugs on his in media scrums :hhh:
He was even hugging on other people’s wrestlers

Them nikkas had to go back to New Japan for some type of “you shame company with weakness” pep talk

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
Will Tony create ANOTHER belt so he can give Punk? :dead:

It's wild to me that if this whole "brand split" is true, no one seems to take into consideration how fukking unnecesary everything is gonna look and feel if Punk gets injured again
We’re for sure eventually getting a special announcement revealing the Warner Bros Championship

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
:picard: Dr. Brittany Baker DMD does the Pittsburgh Sunset on Ruby, Ruby lifts her head up looking around while being pinned (I'm guessing Toni was supposed to break it up, but Storm was on the outside) and Ruby kicks out...Baker does a half ass curb stomp that barely even made contact, Ruby (I think it was) sold it good though.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Tony needs to do a signature move as a boss and put the Bucks in line or tell them to GTFO. I could be wrong, but I feel wrestlers in the industry don't respect Tony's power and view him as a mark. I think it's time he puts his foot down, and tell them to make up with Punk or be shelved until their contract expires.
This is exactly what is happening. Imagine wrestlers going to work and telling the promoter who pays their checks "No I'm not going to work/wrestle a show with x" its one thing when someone like Hogan does it - and even he had to do business. HBK tried to pull this with Austin and they had Undertaker as enforcer at gorilla position with his fists taped in case he didn't do business.

You don't let your talent dictate to you who they are going to work with. They either do the job or they get out. Vince had countless stories of firing wrestlers who thought they were going to boss him, right to their faces in front of everyone. He told Ultimate Warrior to get the fukk out of his company at the height of his run.

Tony is a p*ssy who doesn't understand how real life + jobs work. YOU are paying them. They either do what you say or you fire them. Stop trying to be their friends. CM Punk is your biggest draw. They either play along and get along for what is best for business or they can GTFO and go wrestle in Japan/gymnasiums/NXT or wherever. And if you REALLY want to ruin them? You have so much money, make them sit at home and pay them for the next two years while they can't go do anything else. See what that does to their careers.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was even hugging on other people’s wrestlers

Them nikkas had to go back to New Japan for some type of “you shame company with weakness” pep talk
I think the only photos we have of Vince hugging people are behind the scenes candids. Never once on camera on actual television unless it was storyline shyt when Austin was a heel. He protected his image, Vincent price mustache aside.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think the only photos we have of Vince hugging people are behind the scenes candids. Never once on camera on actual television unless it was storyline shyt when Austin was a heel. He protected his image, Vincent price mustache aside.
The only hugs you saw from Cokeboy was when legends would finally make up with him for the HoF deal. Warrior, Bruno, Perc Angle etc

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only hugs you saw from Cokeboy was when legends would finally make up with him for the HoF deal. Warrior, Bruno, Perc Angle etc

Or when someone loses their smile

vince-mcmahon-and-shawn-michaels-pn6tolacmqav1pf4.gif

“Tell me a lie you sunuva bytch !!!”

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See what happens when TK tries to please every wrestler? Typical life lesson you can’t please everybody. You would think the wrestlers would suck it up to make money and put the company over at the end of the day, but nope. The human nature/flaw in these dudes is that their ego is bigger than the company so they want to take advantage of Khans niceness.

Like I really don’t pay attention to AEW so I don’t know if this is a work or not so they can build to some great content, but if it’s not tsk tsk.

Mox/Jericho would be prime examples of dudes who got told what to do and did it no matter what in WWE because Vince wouldn’t budge just for them to go to a company they know the owner doesn’t carry his weight like that… resulting in them running things how they want too

Bucks would be prime examples of guys never having to deal with someone like Vince because every promotion they’ve every worked for needed them so they run shyt how they want it.

I hate Vince dumb ass creative decisions and as a person but that dude would have ended this shyt forever ago. (Again if this isn’t a work)

You all agree right?
Yes and notoriously -
There's no way he would have let anyone mess with his money if Punk was the guy he was building around or trying to push. Imagine him putting up with this level of investment.
Or when someone loses their smile

vince-mcmahon-and-shawn-michaels-pn6tolacmqav1pf4.gif

“Tell me a lie you sunuva bytch !!!”
lol Vince looks annoyed in this but yea its not the frantic off putting hugs from Tony to a talent that looks like they are in a hostage video

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:picard:

When is CM Punk returning?

Let's be real do any of those guys, Darby, Jungle Boy, Samy belong anywhere within 100 miles of a world heavy weight title picture?

Does anyone care about any of the other guys wrestling on the card OR if they do care - do they have faith in the consistency or quality of the booking decisions?

It doesn't feel like there's a reason to watch the product week to week because nothing that happens matters because Tony forgets.