“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Anyone who is serious about drawing money and growing the company would want to see Punk back.

I'm side eyeing anyone in that locker room who is popping off about Punk being a bad presence. They're either stoogin for the Elite or are so insecure about their spot they'd rather not have Punk back in the building. Either way they aren't bringing anything to the table as talent and are acting like bigger cancers than Punk ever did.

These aren't people with the best interests of the company in mind, they're just guarding their own spot or being mouth pieces for the Bucks and Page.
And AEW is known for having a bunch of backstage drama all the time. Yes, Punk was the worst case of them all, but he's gonna be 9 months out, not sure what else would anyone want/expect?

Sammy has been getting into fights backstage and motherfukker has gotten title runs, main event matches and now a world title angle. You can't tell me people backstage are "bu bu bu not Puuuunk" :dahell:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
And AEW is known for having a bunch of backstage drama all the time. Yes, Punk was the worst case of them all, but he's gonna be 9 months out, not sure what else would anyone want/expect?

Sammy has been getting into fights backstage and motherfukker has gotten title runs, main event matches and now a world title angle. You can't tell me people backstage are "bu bu bu not Puuuunk" :dahell:
TBF, even though I dont like Sammy, it seems he wasnt the one that instigated the backstage fights.
1 Kingston got mad that Sammy called him fat in a promo and swung on him.
2. Andrade was trying to get fired to go back to WWE because Vince was gone.

In both cases I believe it was reported Sammy didnt fight back.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
TBF, even though I dont like Sammy, it seems he wasnt the one that instigated the backstage fights.

Reporting on AEW is one sided as fukk though, and there's gotta be a reason people target Sammy. I don't buy for a second he's an innocent bystander in those incidents :heh:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

Andrade punched him because he was talking shyt on social media right? I don't recall them working a storyline so would be odd to talk shyt about someone you're not in a program with

the Eddie Kingston stuff is definitely not Sammy's fault, Eddie Kingston is a whole bytch for taking a wrestling promo to heart like that

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Andrade punched him because he was talking shyt on social media right? I don't recall them working a storyline so would be odd to talk shyt about someone you're in a program with
Andrade did some passive aggressive shyt and wanted to start mess imo. In some random spanish interview Andrade said Sammy was complaining about him working stiff/hitting too hard. Sammy tweeted a response, they have a back and forth with Andrade saying he would see him Wednesday. He sees him backstage wednesday, hits/swings on sammy and reports said sammy didnt hit back/just covered up. ;manny:

Fake edit found the exchange and interview
This is what Andrade said in an interview when someone asked him about backstage drama in regards to him and Bucks/Kenny/Punk
They are all good with me, but I did have one issue with a wrestler. I am going to say his name, it was Sammy Guevara. I had an issue with him because he once came to the locker room and complained that we hit him too hard. It’s wrestling, solve it in the ring. If I hit hard, hit me hard too. I learned that he came in and that he accused me like a little girl. After I learned about it, I spoke to him and asked if he had an issue with me, but he said he did not and that’s all there was to it.
Sammy tweeted the top response(in response to the interview)
Andrade said he already said it in his face
Sammy responded with he never said it to his face
Andrade said it's on sight :manny:

:manny:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Posts from Era:
Andrew Zarian said today on WOL that the plan is that Punk still appears on Dynamite and isn't just restricted to the Saturday show.

But probably during weeks where the Bucks and possibly Kenny won't be on Dynamite anyway.

Andrew Zarian also said that when a Saturday show was originally being discussed, it was only going to be a 1 hour show. When WBD found out Punk could come back they changed it to a 2 hour show in the prime time slot.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Sammy was talking tough back on twitter that day

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Because andrade brought him up in an interview :manny:

He played his own part in escalating, I remember being perplexed at him pinning Garcia the same night. It was the first time I remember Tony sending a weird ass message to the fans with a finish instead of something logical to the storyline

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
He played his own part in escalating, I remember being perplexed at him pinning Garcia the same night. It was the first time I remember Tony sending a weird ass message to the fans with a finish instead of something logical to the storyline
Should he have brought it to twitter? Probably not. But Andrade is the one that was badmouthing out of nowhere. The interviewer asked him about Punk/Elite. So Andrade was the first to bring their issue "public". Im gonna address it in public like you did :manny: