“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Cm Punk is genuinely not better in the ring than Jericho right now. Not Athletically, not in match quality.
Yeah he is. He had tv match with Bobby Fish where Fish wasn't even cooperating and its better than anything that Jericho has done this year. That's not counting the great matches with Darby and MJF.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Cm Punk is genuinely not better in the ring than Jericho right now. Not Athletically, not in match quality.

Other than his being made out of paper mache, you can cover for Punk’s deficiencies in the ring easier than Jericho’s without sacrificing the pacing and quality of the match to do it

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Its wild how the perception of Punk in the ring is now beause of two injuries that really could happen to anyone. I remember when he was on AEW TV week in, week out some people were even embolden to say it was one of his best runs (I wouldnt go that far to say his best but he definetly was looked at as being revitalzed and as good as one could be with that time off even better)
Now he cant go in the ring?

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Starting to think the toxic people in the locker are the original roster. You look at how Britt Baker keeps going on about Thunder Rosa for no reason, people getting mad at dax for just saying "can we all get along"

Couple with the Dynamite after parties and this place sounds messy. I pray for the new black talent who mostly been there less than 2 years cause I didnt forget the nickname for AEW:patrice:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I wish a mf I was paying millions of dollars to would tell me he was only willing to work with certain people
bushlaugh.png
man gtfoh..

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
His 08-10 run in WWE earned him a lot of benefit of the doubt and patience on my part but even before he left WWE dude was just washed as hell. And everything I've seen from him in AEW is either boring as fukk or unnecessary as fukk.

That run is GOATed. Then and now.....that's two different people. I wish there were more of his promos from that run on the net.

Painmaker Jericho, Inner Circle Jericho and JAS Jericho aren't all that different to me. They all come off as a washed up guy trying to hold on at any cost. I really thought that the JAS was really going to be something but nah. :francis:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Y’all think the CM Punk show gonna be better than Dynamite :jbhmm:

Not on Saturdays

Edit: if you mean quality of show and not ratings. Who knows, depends on how committed Tony Khan is to making it an A show and loading up talent on there. But like I said if he punts on it like Rampage cause of the ratings then no

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Y’all think the CM Punk show gonna be better than Dynamite :jbhmm:
Quality wise, unless someone else than TK is booking that show, it's gonna have the same problems. The best chance it has is that TK doesn't spend much time on it like he does Rampage and Punk and his crew do the heavy lifting in terms of stories and character work.

Ratings wise it would be miracle if that Saturday show doesn't have abysmal metrics.

All that being said, I still refuse to believe AEW is this fukking stupid to try a "Punk only" show. Gotta see it to believe it.

Last edited: